How long until you heard from AFCO?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by A13x, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I handed in my application form about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything from them, is this normal? How long was it after handing in your application form that you were contacted?

2. Give them a ring and see whats going on, don't be worried about asking questions its their job to help you.

3. 2 be honest mate i signed up filled it in went and gave it them back and was not contacted for a while i had 2 contact them i wish i had done it sooner because i prob wud of done selection by now oh well 5 days left:)

4. I applied online but then went in to my ACIO the day after and did a paper application, took that back and got the date for my BARB...

I've done my BARB and Basic Skills and was given my Medical Forms, just waiting to get them back from the Doctor...

It's been pretty quick for me...

5. omg the medical forms took ages for me lyk i did my barb on the 13th october lol then did my medical forms like a few days dropped them straight into the office and only got my date 4 selection bout a month ago lol now its wednesday and im bricking it lol

6. I'll see you there then :roll: 8)

7. wat dates ur selection mate?

8. Application form should be handed in when you go for your Barb

9. The 10th, should bump into to you then during lunch, if you don't get deffered

10. but i never said where im going to haha where is ur selection?