How long until MDN / PRAE break under questioning?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MrShanklysboots, Sep 24, 2007.

?
  1. What was the question again?

47.5%
  2. A week

9.8%
  3. Never! They are as hard as woodpecker lips!

42.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will the McCanns be going abroad again as I feel that they may not have seen Morocco on their previous world tour?

2. Feck me, thought they were looking for a missing kid. Or was maddie on drugs as well.

3. I can vouchsafe for both of them, at the alledged time of the alledged possible abduction they were me.

Both in bespoke gimp suits and relishing having there backdoors smashed in by a posse of vegan socialy aware dykes.

I of course was on hand to ensure that there every need was catered for, although some of there requests were a little eyebrow raising but thanks to the RSPCA i managed to procure the 6 kittens.

Their dark secrets are safe with me however, i can as i said earlier i can vouchsafe for them as the copy of the FT that the GWAR beats them with clearly shows the date the wonders of modern digital cameras.

Thus when they are being hung by the nades during a little gentle questioning by the 'thems' i will dash to the rescue .......

edited cos i cant spell for toffees this morning ......... feck theres a change :wink:

4. they won't crack there enjoy the interrogation :twisted:

5. The boys are rock. They will give away nothing. For a fee, i will provide a cast iron alibi that not even Columbo could doubt. I wonder if i really need to though?

6. Why are they wasting their money? You could just imagine this "crack squad" of ex-TA James Bond and SAS Walts. If the proper authorities can't find her, where the fcuk are they gonna start?

7. Call in Jim Shortt. (see League of frontiersman thread)

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Didn't even know Maddies flat had a balcony?
    Couldn't they get Blackwater involved some of those guys will have a bit of time on their hands now
    Portugal needs convoys of blacked out 4x4's flying round shooting at everything
    It'll remind Kate of Liverpool :D

9. Where is this money coming from? I'm with El-Pimpo on this one.

10. This is all true, I have seen the photos, but I'm not a vegan.

Them there kittens shat all over the place though.

11. Bearded, cardigan wearing type gave them £100K for 'expenses'.

I think SWMBO is about to go missing too.

Hopefully.

12. and i believe MDN thought them worth every penny :donut: 8O

13. He lapped up that cack like there was no tomorrow.

I blame it on the parents. I mean, who could teach that? Do you think he went to an all boys school?

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I hear that Ugly's going to provide the Spaniels as well!