How long until MDN / PRAE break under questioning?

How soon will they crack?

• What was the question again?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A week

• Never! They are as hard as woodpecker lips!

• Total voters
Will the McCanns be going abroad again as I feel that they may not have seen Morocco on their previous world tour?

They brought in the crack detectives
Feck me, thought they were looking for a missing kid. Or was maddie on drugs as well.

I can vouchsafe for both of them, at the alledged time of the alledged possible abduction they were me.

Both in bespoke gimp suits and relishing having there backdoors smashed in by a posse of vegan socialy aware dykes.

I of course was on hand to ensure that there every need was catered for, although some of there requests were a little eyebrow raising but thanks to the RSPCA i managed to procure the 6 kittens.

Their dark secrets are safe with me however, i can as i said earlier i can vouchsafe for them as the copy of the FT that the GWAR beats them with clearly shows the date the wonders of modern digital cameras.

Thus when they are being hung by the nades during a little gentle questioning by the 'thems' i will dash to the rescue .......

edited cos i cant spell for toffees this morning ......... feck theres a change :wink:

they won't crack there enjoy the interrogation :twisted:

The boys are rock. They will give away nothing. For a fee, i will provide a cast iron alibi that not even Columbo could doubt. I wonder if i really need to though?

Why are they wasting their money? You could just imagine this "crack squad" of ex-TA James Bond and SAS Walts. If the proper authorities can't find her, where the fcuk are they gonna start?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't even know Maddies flat had a balcony?
Couldn't they get Blackwater involved some of those guys will have a bit of time on their hands now
Portugal needs convoys of blacked out 4x4's flying round shooting at everything
It'll remind Kate of Liverpool :D

halo_jones said:
I can vouchsafe for both of them, at the alledged time of the alledged possible abduction they with were me.

Both in bespoke gimp suits and relishing having their backdoors smashed in by a posse of vegan socialy aware dykes.

I of course was on hand to ensure that their every need was catered for, although some of there requests were a little eyebrow raising but thanks to the RSPCA i managed to procure the 6 kittens.

Their dark secrets are safe with me however, i can as i said earlier i can vouchsafe for them as the copy of the FT that the GWAR beats them with clearly shows the date the wonders of modern digital cameras.

Thus when they are being hung by the nades during a little gentle questioning by the 'thems' i will dash to the rescue .......

edited cos i cant spell for toffees this morning ......... feck theres a change :wink:
This is all true, I have seen the photos, but I'm not a vegan.

Them there kittens shat all over the place though.

Detonator said:
Kate and Gerry McCann have hired teams of ex-SAS and MI5 experts to launch their own hunt for Madeleine.
Where is this money coming from? I'm with El-Pimpo on this one.
Bearded, cardigan wearing type gave them £100K for 'expenses'.

I think SWMBO is about to go missing too.

Hopefully.

halo_jones said:
Dale the snail said:
Them there kittens shat all over the place though.
and i believe MDN thought them worth every penny :donut: 8O
He lapped up that cack like there was no tomorrow.

I blame it on the parents. I mean, who could teach that? Do you think he went to an all boys school?

Hmm - nothing from the protagonists named. Do you think that THEY could have got them already?

What will they do when confronted with MDNs "sickness"?

Do you think Prae has the THEM TQ'er in tears yet?

:D

saintstone said:
Will the McCanns be going abroad again as I feel that they may not have seen Morocco on their previous world tour?

Hmmm...is that a veiled clue? Does saintstone actually know more than MDN/Prae would have us believe they do? :twisted:

theiftaker said:
Surely they've eaten any evidence.?...

Ssshhhhhh.

Pickles and Crusty bread.

Ex-THEM? Is it fuck. The cunt that turned up at my gaff looked like he'd just stepped out of a Silvermans catalogue.

After I ravaged his mothers back doors for an hour, and then threatened to scoff his daughter with a garnish of French stick as well, he ran away screaming.

Come and get me.

Does anyone else find it excessively amusing that the MDN/Prae line is probably the best lead the police have!

Prae will crack the moment they withdraw his pie ration, MDN will crack when forced into 'vanilla' sex acts.
without the stimulus of a fully lubricated badger/pneumatic road drill with a boxing glove or bath full of custard and live fish he'll eventually give in.

allegedly.

Latest Threads