How long till Jack taps off?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Mar 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now as it seems most arrsers have got the wrong date for the ever so sad demise of the sad use of skin know as JADE .

1. How long till the newly widowed and now millionare ! Jack Goody (don't even know what his name is ) manages to tap off with an Essex slapper .

I guess April 25th (same as the date she was supposed to peg it on).

2. He must feel great, knowing the brats are someone elses and he has no real ties to them. Wonder how long till Nanny looks after them.

I feel so sad thinking these thoughts.

1. He will only tap off with a blond big titted bird to relieve the pain of his loss (and a full sack of spuds).

2. Do you really care? I know I don't.

3. Has she died?

4. Unfortunately not.

5. He probably already has and it will come to light later down the line. Then uncle Clifford will get his sob story book on the shelves and serialise it in The Sun. Mark my words.

6. Got my fucking hopes up :(

7. I told you all. :wink: 7th May!

8. Spot on Panda.

9. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Has she died yet, No . just smells that way

10. It wont be long before some old slapper comes out of the woodwork to tell TNOW that he's been slipping her a length for the past few weeks. Of course he will say it was down to the stress of being married to a retarded windowlicker that was about to pop off. Cue sympathy..............no, shoot the arrse.

11. Kerry Katona needs a few quid!

12. Not yet.

5 - 4 - 3 - 2 ......