How long on the job?

Why would you want to take longer it only cuts into sleep

Minnesota_Viking said:
Waste of fucking time.
I see what you've done there :roll:
Aunty BEEB said:
Every time they had intercourse during the three-month study period, each couple measured the time to ejaculation with a stopwatch.
I wonder what the pay is for an official time keeper? Have to be salaried, you'd never fill your time sheet on an hourly rate.

I only need a minute to feel satisfied, so why the fcuk do I need to get the spray??? If the bint has a problem getting off then tough titty's!

Personally, I was impressed by their performance before the spray. Half a minute? Wow...

hah!

i wish the was a premature ejaculation spray. too much like hard work already when i'm tired/pissed up already if you ask me!

i believe in 8 pints of stella makes me hard all night

For some 10 minutes in the sack may be enough, but for others intercourse lasting less than 20 minutes may be unsatisfactory.
It's a rare occasion I've ever lasted less than twenty minutes unless circumstances dictated otherwise, on a train for example.
I might not be able to repeat the feat of holding off for nine hours that I achieved in my twenties (recovered yet Anne Marie?) but less than twenty minutes? Ridiculous!

Any more than 30 seconds is a waste of energy.

Would you really want to feel like you had just finished an ICFT just to watch a perfect impression of a foaming bulldog walk off to the kazi with hand cupped over said impression?

A birds clout after sex is indeed a frightful thing. An exploded fish spewing porridge. On top of that, if you flip em over to do the doggie doggie, you also have to watch a starfish expanding and contracting during the event.

As long as we unload, who gives a fcuk about them?

Aunty Stella said:
Any more than 30 seconds is a waste of energy.

Would you really want to feel like you had just finished an ICFT just to watch a perfect impression of a foaming bulldog walk off to the kazi with hand cupped over said impression?

A birds clout after sex is indeed a frightful thing. An exploded fish spewing porridge. On top of that, if you flip em over to do the doggie doggie, you also have to watch a starfish expanding and contracting during the event.

As long as we unload, who gives a fcuk about them?
Not this call sign. I've got a clout like a wizard's sleeve and my arrse is the size of Brum.

EX_STAB said:
For some 10 minutes in the sack may be enough, but for others intercourse lasting less than 20 minutes may be unsatisfactory.
It's a rare occasion I've ever lasted less than twenty minutes unless circumstances dictated otherwise, on a train for example.
I might not be able to repeat the feat of holding off for nine hours that I achieved in my twenties (recovered yet Anne Marie?) but less than twenty minutes? Ridiculous!
:glomp: :excited: :drool:

RearWords said:
EX_STAB said:
:glomp: :excited: :drool:
Yeah, that's the usual response! :D

Donkey-Spanker said:
EX_STAB said:
Pfft, that's nothing. Even into my thirties, after a decent beer intake, I was/am rock hard all night. When I fell unconscious, my ex-wife used to roll me on to my back and go for as long as she had the energy :lol:
Sounds like there's some impressive men on this site tonight. :judge: :p

EX_STAB said:
I'll find out tonight. Be there around 2100, better not be lying

Aunty Stella said:
EX_STAB said:
I'll find out tonight. Be there around 2100, better not be lying
You'd best bring a girl for me to demonstrate on. It doesn't perform for fellas!

The Brewers Droop never worked against me if I had been drinking champagne. Embarrassing really when she saw me rock hard and she was totally screwed to the bed.
Thankfully, it was corporate hospitality/hostility that paid for the fizzy stuff or I would have had corns on the willy!