How long is Army Reserve Training and where?

Evening all, can anyone tell me how long Army Reserve Training takes before passing out/completion? Where is it held and is it done in one go or over evenings and weekends?

I left Royal Marines Reserve training half way through due to unforseen circumstances and havnt been able to get through a single day without recollection of how good it was (mostly), RMR training consists of 14 months training over week nights and weekends starting off at the deep end, it was a huge commitment with my daily full time construction job, I'm wondering what sort of training structure the Army uses.

Located Devon.
Thanks.

Depends on which type of unit you are joining.
So...
Infantry.Phase 1 A+ B.
Alpha is completed over 4 w/ends or a seven day consolidated course.Lots of weapon handling,quite a bit of fitness and the usual classroom lectures.
Bravo is done either at a regular barracks under regular instructors or increasingly at reserve training units under reserve instructors.Course content and standards are the same either way.This is a two week,residential course(no going home at night).More advanced training,map reading,first aid etc.A couple of days live firing,two field exercises.
Then comes Combat Infantry Course(CIC),at Catterick.Two weeks getting thrashed by regular instructors.Lots of PT,shooting,field stuff.
Training is as above for support arms(non infantry)minus CIC.
How fast you get through is largely down to you,and if your unit can get you on the courses.For infantry it can take at least a year.

Evening all, can anyone tell me how long Army Reserve Training takes before passing out/completion? Where is it held and is it done in one go or over evenings and weekends?

I left Royal Marines Reserve training half way through due to unforseen circumstances and havnt been able to get through a single day without recollection of how good it was (mostly), RMR training consists of 14 months training over week nights and weekends starting off at the deep end, it was a huge commitment with my daily full time construction job, I'm wondering what sort of training structure the Army uses.

Located Devon.
Thanks.
How far did you get?

You might be able to "jump" some of the training commitments.

Commit as much time as you can but never let it take priority over your civvie comittments because your day job will always pay more (especially in construction!)

Also worth noting that there's a wealth of condensed courses out there, to point of going "zero to hero" as the saying goes. I'm off on condensed Ph1 A and B in March. 3 weeks back to back at Pirbright. £1000 tax-free bonus along with daily wage only makes the deal sweeter.

Ph 2 really depends on your trade and whether your going soldier or officer. So the all in one go option is absolutely there.