How Long for the Kings of Leon??

BBC News - Kings of Leon cancel US tour amid 'problems'

BBC - Newsbeat - Kings Of Leon pull out of US gig after 'band problems'

I saw this band in Hyde Park in June and must say I was struck by how flat they were - not really a band, More four blokes playing different instruments on stage. It was also obvious that Caleb was seriously hungover ( he drinks tequila) from the night before.

If this bands survives - never but a ticket for the second night!

I have predicted Caleb for the Dead Pool 2011, but it being they are taking a break, I may have to re-forecast to 2012 and I predict choking on his own vomit.

Bands today - no stamina: Ozzy Osbourne, Keith Moon ....... all is forgiven.

Moved so Forastero can relax

Surprised you noticed the difference, can't tell what he's singing/saying anyway. Apart from "your sex is on fire" but I only recall that because of the Michael McIntyre gag.

Bloody shame their music doesn't translate to a live band. Got their last two albums and have to admit I've enjoyed 80% of the songs on each, which is quite a record for me. Did see a docu about them and it occurred to me that they were partying a bit too hard and their live concerts suffered the consequences, thus a load of poor feedback from people who have seen them live. I'm sure the docu stated that Caleb gets nervous about live performances so alcohol is the nerve-settler. As for band problems, not sure if it's just drink-related or more relation-related!

Never saw what the fuss was about, there's nothing about them or their music that sets them apart from a million other "soft rock" bands that fade into the background.