How long does reserve training last

Hi, I have just started the joining process for the reserves for my gap year and time at uni as a soldier, I understand the whole phase 1 and alpha and bravo training bits but how long will the whole process take. Would it take me a whole year until I'm a soldier or can I basically do the courses back to back and as soon as possible meaning the process would be a lot shorter? Ideally I'd start training in august or September and get it all done in one

Phase 1 alpha is 4 weekends or 1 week consolidated.
Phase 1 bravo is 2 weeks.

There are courses that run everything together over 3 weeks but these are rare.

On completion of alpha you must do bravo within a year.

Courses are run all through the year so speak to your unit and get loaded on the one you want.

Getting to assessment is a different ball game. Make sure all your paperwork is in order and that if you have any medical problems you have plenty of evidence to say it is not going to be an issue.

Assessment is run throughout the year, all through the week with 2 weekends a month at most assessment centres. Speak to your CSM/unit to get loaded onto these. I can't comment on availability for spaces on selection but I can tell you that centres are not currently running at 100% capacity.

Hope that helps.