How long does it take for compo to leave the system?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was only on rat packs for a couple of days and I'm still not right! 8O

2. Three days. No discussion, no choice, no option. Doesn't matter how long your on it for it makes you regular, every third day whatever.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

About 20 years, give or take a year or so :lol:

4. About 30 minutes after it's hit by the post-exercise fish, chips and stella.

5. It dosent. ever.

6. After saif sareer I'm sure I dropped one about the same weight and consistency as petrified wood.

7. In my opinion, it never leaves your system! Even now on long lonely nights, i still get the urge to scoop out the center sausage and have my wicked way with the remaining tin of nine!

Pre-greased as well! It just doesn't get any better than that. I mean.... sex is okay but it's not as good as the real thing is it! :lol:

8. 32 years and counting.
    But those Babies' Heads,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

9. Try it Mr_D, you won't be dissapointed! How do you think they got the name "bangers"!!!!!!

10. Basically it never leaves your system; it is similar to Malaria or Herpes, making regular visitations on the immune system for life. There is no cure, just when you have a bout, squeeze the beasty out slowly and firmly.

But they had no equipment capable of breaching a surface laid log-field!

Ah ... the old 'compo sausage mit man mayo' ... tasty as!

11. They did cocktail sausages in tins then? :D

12. Harsh but fair! :oops:

13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Reminds me of a joke, which I probably stole from here but feel like repeating anyway!

Adam is sat in the Garden of Eden, bored senseless and horny. God comes to speak to him:

"What's wrong, my son?"

"Well my Lord," says Adam, "this place is wonderful and I am eternally grateful for you benevolence. However I am thinking unfamiliar thoughts and getting very strange urges, things that make me think I would like to share my time here with someone else."

God takes pity on Adam, and comes up with a cunning plan.

"Adam my son, I hear your plight and shall reward your piety. I intend to create for you a companion, someone that shall be like you but different, a part of you but separate. This companion shall be loving and caring, loyal and attentive to your every need. They shall respect you, serve you, and make you eternally happy. They shall be receptive to your every desire and fulfil your every wish. They shall, in effect, be the greatest companion you could ever have - and this person shall be called A Woman."

Adam is astonished at the grace of his God.

"Why thank you, my Lord! You truly are a great master. You say that this companion shall be like me, a part of me... what do you require of me for this task?"

God replies honestly,

"Adam, this Woman will cost you one arm and one leg. Do you accept?"

Not quite the sacrifice he had in mind, Adam considers the option.

"That's a big ask, my Lord. What can I get for a rib?"

14. I had a run of the squits that went on for months - didn't go to a doctor though because some things are just best kept to yourself. Cue: a 3-week ex in Salisbury Plain, and 3 weeks on compo - sorted me right out.

On a completely separate and irrelavent note:

I wonder how many people you have caught out with:

[​IMG]