How long does early release due to ill health take

Hi everyone, this is my first posting on here.
I have been contacted by veterans uk who filled out my forms for early payment of my pension due to ill health. I am 55 yrs of age. After my forms were received by Glasgow. They sent a form to my GP who stated that due to my illness I will not be able to do any kind of employment again. The forms were sent back to Glasgow for them to reach a decision.
Could anyone tell me what the usual time frame before I get notification when they will pay into my bank.
I spoke to Glasgow after 4 weeks and they tell me they have received the medical questioner from my GP and it is ready to go to the MOD.
Thank you in advance
Keith
Ps....I was on the afps 75 pension scheme

Hi everyone, this is my first posting on here.
I have been contacted by veterans uk who filled out my forms for early payment of my pension due to ill health. I am 55 yrs of age. After my forms were received by Glasgow. They sent a form to my GP who stated that due to my illness I will not be able to do any kind of employment again. The forms were sent back to Glasgow for them to reach a decision.
Could anyone tell me what the usual time frame before I get notification when they will pay into my bank.
I spoke to Glasgow after 4 weeks and they tell me they have received the medical questioner from my GP and it is ready to go to the MOD.
Thank you in advance
Keith
Ps....I was on the afps 75 pension scheme
Hiya. Send @Forces Pension Society a PM and see what they say.

Good luck.

Dale T xxx

Latest Threads