How long does AFCO keep you on the system for?

M

machie

Basically, I got deffered on Jan'11 through my medical, as wrist needed time to heal until August'11. I sat my Barb test sometime around last Nov/Dec and I got an appointment tomorrow, do you know if I'll need to re-do my Barb etc or should it all still be on the system?

thanks

Chances are you'll have to resit... but why worry. You know what to expect, and you may do better than last time.

M

machie

I dont really mind re-sitting it, I had 66 last time, I'm not sure if thats good or if it needs to be improved. I was just wondering because if it's still on the system it would save a little time lol

BARB lasts for 12 months so I suspect you will need to retake, Basic Skills if still on record shouldn't need re-doing but up to your recruiter as they may get you to red0 as it could get you vital points on your final IDST score if you weren't at level 2 for them both. You will more than likely be given a new RG8 aswell as only lasts a year and seeing were nearing 2012 I wouldrestart all. as for Records on TRHJ they stay for years and even if it was over 6-7 years ago since you went through they would still trace you had a record and be able to transfer from other areas.

M

machie

I went down yesterday, it was still on the system (12 months) but I needed to re-do it as it's close to December and it'll run out during the process I presume.