how long did people on tranche 1 wait for the cash

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Redundancy Scheme 2010' started by cazcross86, Nov 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm due to leave 11th dec 2012 and would like to know just how nice Christmas day will/will not be!
  2. I waited four months.
  3. Seems harsh.

Can it be speeded up or even given early? So that you can sort out your housing, etc?
  4. 4 months!!! is that standard or was there a mess up?
  5. I left on Tranche 1.

Waited about 3 weeks for the SCP.

About a week later gratuity arrived.

Pension started bang on time.

Very Happy!!

6. thanks gijoe! just what i wanted to hear :D lets hope that happens!
  7. You sound put out. Poor you.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hi cazcross86,
    I'm in the same situation. It would be nice if the 'powers that be' can give a definitive date when we will all get our money. I feel sorry for all those people who are relying on that money to get a house or set themselves up for the start of civvy street. I have heard a couple of rumors, the first one is that it will take 3 weeks for the resettlement money to be paid, then a week after for the gratuity. The second is that as little as 5 days to get all your money. Either way, it would be nice to know exactly when its coming so we can start to get things sorted.x.x
    • Like Like x 1
  9. This is because officers are I/C paying out, if the toms were doing it, it would be cash in a bag on handing in your kit.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. My pension lump sum and commutation is hitting my bank tomorrow according to my online banking !!