• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

how long did people on tranche 1 wait for the cash

I left on Tranche 1.

Waited about 3 weeks for the SCP.

About a week later gratuity arrived.

Pension started bang on time.

Very Happy!!

G

Hi cazcross86,
I'm in the same situation. It would be nice if the 'powers that be' can give a definitive date when we will all get our money. I feel sorry for all those people who are relying on that money to get a house or set themselves up for the start of civvy street. I have heard a couple of rumors, the first one is that it will take 3 weeks for the resettlement money to be paid, then a week after for the gratuity. The second is that as little as 5 days to get all your money. Either way, it would be nice to know exactly when its coming so we can start to get things sorted.x.x

Hi cazcross86,
I'm in the same situation. It would be nice if the 'powers that be' can give a definitive date when we will all get our money. I feel sorry for all those people who are relying on that money to get a house or set themselves up for the start of civvy street. I have heard a couple of rumors, the first one is that it will take 3 weeks for the resettlement money to be paid, then a week after for the gratuity. The second is that as little as 5 days to get all your money. Either way, it would be nice to know exactly when its coming so we can start to get things sorted.x.x
This is because officers are I/C paying out, if the toms were doing it, it would be cash in a bag on handing in your kit.

Latest Threads