Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD IT IN?

MARTOK

War hero
This chap has held off going to the loo for 37 days because he is suspected of swallowing a drugs cache.

Suspected drug dealer 'who swallowed his stash' at risk of death after refusing to go the toilet for 37 days

I should think that as he has gone to such extremes then the suspicions are correct.

Apparently he is still eating and drinking, how does that work? Surely it will come to a point where its going to come out whether he likes it or not, I wouldn't want to be one of those two police officers on watch when that happens.

How long do you think you could hold out?

To dump or not to dump
That is the question , whether it is nobler in the mind
To withhold the evidence
Or forever hold your ring piece

With regards to Bill Sheakspear

This is no laughing matter. He is clearly heading for a Mr Creosote type incident. It'll be ugly. Blood, sh1t and half dissolved condoms everywhere. Some poor bugger will need to clean that lot up.

Clearly we need to send in @dingerr to make this bloke safe before he goes off. There could be sympathetic detonations of all the other drug mules that are banged up in the nick.

Dingerr - your country needs you, again.

The Southern African diamond mining solution should be applied; anyone suspected of ramming a package up their posterior is placed in a cell with a potty, after an X-ray photograph is taken. Good quality food and water is provided. There may or may not be a laxative in the water (who can tell?), and the potty is regularly examined by the junior security officer on duty, under surveillance and supervision. Relief is karmic.

The Southern African diamond mining solution should be applied; anyone suspected of ramming a package up their posterior is placed in a cell with a potty, after an X-ray photograph is taken. Good quality food and water is provided. There may or may not be a laxative in the water (who can tell?), and the potty is regularly examined by the junior security officer on duty, under surveillance and supervision. Relief is karmic.
This (Harlow) chap's relief will be cosmic, epic, catastrophic, titanic, toxic and every other 'ic' you can possibly think off never mind karmic.

Just glad I left Harlow when I did.