• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

How long before Wasp Knife kills in London?

Labour MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, Khalid Mahmood, said: "Weapons like this are absolutely disgraceful and there is no reason at all why people should be walking around the streets with them.
I remember when I used to be worried about knives.

Boy oh boy. Those were the days. Full of innocence, sunshine, cool clear streams, sheep grazing happily on green hillside meadows and chirping birds.

Now I worry about what caliber is most likely to get me.

Take a stab at it.

what ever happened to "heres a pointy piece of metal, stick it in the appropriate area on that bloke there" now it has come down to inflating your enemies as well...pretty sadistic stuff really, can you imagine the damage (unneccesary damage at that) that system would do to organs..........

why are the americans obessed with trying to kill in so many different ways.

That does look very lethal and will really cause some serious damage (if the victims survives)

Monty python showed us how to defend ourselves against people armed with fruit, so this isn't really anything new.

How much is it?
Till it comes down to the price of an ordinary kitchen knife (stolen from mums kitchen) its not going to be a problem

salforddude said:
How much is it?
Till it comes down to the price of an ordinary kitchen knife (stolen from mums kitchen) its not going to be a problem
Whatever the price, drug money would be able to afford it.

I think drug money would purchase a few guns for the price of this knife.

It is brutal, but I doubt it would be bought to be used by a "gangsta". If it is ever stolen from a divers garage though. Then mabe.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Any chance of a summary? I don't fancy watching those videos with the boss sat behind me!

As divers, we all know what the effects of compressed gas are underwater. Our training teaches us that our lungs would burst from over-inflation if we held our breath and rose to the surface. This principle is key to the effectiveness of the WASP Injection System.

This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 800psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection

[/img]

BrunoNoMedals said:
Any chance of a summary? I don't fancy watching those videos with the boss sat behind me!
Sceptic knife.CO2 cartridge in handle.Stab victim.Push button,gas blows up vic from inside.(The vid uses a melon,but you get the idea)

charlotte-the-harlot said:
As divers, we all know what the effects of compressed gas are underwater. Our training teaches us that our lungs would burst from over-inflation if we held our breath and rose to the surface. This principle is key to the effectiveness of the WASP Injection System.

This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 800psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection

[/img]
Nice description Charlotte. But in 16 years of diving, the only predator that I've ever felt like stabbing underwater has been other divers! 8)

To be honest, so what? So-called "gangstas" already tape Stanley knife blades side-by-side to inflict grievous injuries; they make tasers out of camera batteries; they even use power tools: why spend money on this when cheap and effective alternatives are so easily available? "Oh, a nasty man might kill someone with this!" is not a valid reason not to produce it, otherwise we wouldn't have the humble biro.

Devil_Dog said:
Labour MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, Khalid Mahmood, said: "Weapons like this are absolutely disgraceful and there is no reason at all why people should be walking around the streets with them.
I remember when I used to be worried about knives.

Boy oh boy. Those were the days. Full of innocence, sunshine, cool clear streams, sheep grazing happily on green hillside meadows and chirping birds.

Now I worry about what caliber is most likely to get me.
I wouldn't worry, I'm not going to use a gun. Guns are for show, knives are for a pro.

Bravo_Zulu said:
To be honest, so what? So-called "gangstas" already tape Stanley knife blades side-by-side to inflict grievous injuries; they make tasers out of camera batteries; they even use power tools: why spend money on this when cheap and effective alternatives are so easily available? "Oh, a nasty man might kill someone with this!" is not a valid reason not to produce it, otherwise we wouldn't have the humble biro.
Exactly! The knee jerk reaction to growing knife crime was to ban people from carrying in public anything but a folding pen knife with a blade of 3" or less. Yet the vast majority of knife crime continues to be committed by persons using kitchen/domestic knives or a stanley type blade ... not locking, diving or hunting knives which tend to be expensive and bought by people with genuine use for them.

Latest Threads