How long before Wasp Knife kills in London?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by diverre, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I remember when I used to be worried about knives.

Boy oh boy. Those were the days. Full of innocence, sunshine, cool clear streams, sheep grazing happily on green hillside meadows and chirping birds.

Now I worry about what caliber is most likely to get me.

Take a stab at it.
  2. Well as long as my rape victim doesn't struggle it wont :twisted:
  3. It does look like the ultimate dive knife, very James Bond.

4. what ever happened to "heres a pointy piece of metal, stick it in the appropriate area on that bloke there" now it has come down to inflating your enemies as well...pretty sadistic stuff really, can you imagine the damage (unneccesary damage at that) that system would do to organs..........
  5. why are the americans obessed with trying to kill in so many different ways.

That does look very lethal and will really cause some serious damage (if the victims survives)
  6. Monty python showed us how to defend ourselves against people armed with fruit, so this isn't really anything new.
  7. How much is it?
    Till it comes down to the price of an ordinary kitchen knife (stolen from mums kitchen) its not going to be a problem
  8. Whatever the price, drug money would be able to afford it.
  9. I think drug money would purchase a few guns for the price of this knife.

It is brutal, but I doubt it would be bought to be used by a "gangsta". If it is ever stolen from a divers garage though. Then mabe.
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Any chance of a summary? I don't fancy watching those videos with the boss sat behind me!
  11. As divers, we all know what the effects of compressed gas are underwater. Our training teaches us that our lungs would burst from over-inflation if we held our breath and rose to the surface. This principle is key to the effectiveness of the WASP Injection System.

This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 800psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection

12. Sceptic knife.CO2 cartridge in handle.Stab victim.Push button,gas blows up vic from inside.(The vid uses a melon,but you get the idea)
  13. In summary it blew the fuck out of a water melon!
  14. Nice description Charlotte. But in 16 years of diving, the only predator that I've ever felt like stabbing underwater has been other divers! 8)