Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too long (10-30 mins)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
God damn I'm a freak :(

No-one in the 1-2 min bracket yet. There has to be a few "two push charlie's" out there!!!!!

Someone should tell women that if you're sawing away it's because you don't find them that attractive. Congress, no movement, 30 seconds later splUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrge - that's a compliment.

basso

War Hero
Funny thing, over the course of fifty five odd years of rooting, I seem to

have been in each of the four categories, starting at one as a youngster

and moving up as I aged.

I don't want to put you blokes off your lunch, but in my seventies, I find

myself pumping away for a fair old time. My girlfriend reckons I wil kark

it on the job. Not a bad way to go. Bit rough on her though.

gobbyidiot said:
Someone should tell women that if you're sawing away it's because you don't find them that attractive. Congress, no movement, 30 seconds later splUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrge - that's a compliment.

PRICELESS!

Note to self: put towel over keyboard when on arrse.....Ribena gets everywhere.

Yes, of course, ladies. When our prehistoric ancestors were extremely slow, badly armed, unarmoured but above all tasty residents of the African veldt, they evolved to spend the entire bloody day joined in a position that made it impossible for either of them to escape a predator or even fight back.

10 pumps and a splat is an evolutionary survival trait and therefore a sign of superior genetic material.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
smartascarrots said:
Yes, of course, ladies. When our prehistoric ancestors were extremely slow, badly armed, unarmoured but above all tasty residents of the African veldt, they evolved to spend the entire bloody day joined in a position that made it impossible for either of them to escape a predator or even fight back.

10 pumps and a splat is an evolutionary survival trait and therefore a sign of superior genetic material.
In that case I must have inferior genetic material despite the no heart disease, no cancer no high blood pressure etc going back at least 3 generations on both sides of the family. Thanks for pointing it out to me I was starting to feel smug.