How long after phase 1 training does phase 2 start

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Lee21, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does phase 2 training for RMP always start directly after phase 1? (obviously after a couple of days leave) or do some recruits have to wait a little longer until the next course starts? I ask because I heard that some recruits for RMP start basic at end April and others middle June.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Lee I believe you will have just over a week off, but as my other half passed out of rmp a different time of year it may be different. You should have a fair idea a few weeks before you pass out on Phase 1.

3. when I pass out of phase 1 I'm told I'll get between 4 days to a week off maximum.Maybe that is wrong but was told off a ACO. You started your basic at Winchester yet or are you starting June?

4. Nope, not started yet. Starting beginning of June.

5. Lee21 you're going RMP are'nt you? I start on the 30th April, been waiting to go since I passed selection in September. Longest wait of my life....
    Can't wait to get started though, beats living at home with the parents and stacking shelves for a living...at 20years old thought I'd give the army a shot.ha