How long after phase 1 training does phase 2 start

Does phase 2 training for RMP always start directly after phase 1? (obviously after a couple of days leave) or do some recruits have to wait a little longer until the next course starts? I ask because I heard that some recruits for RMP start basic at end April and others middle June.

Lee I believe you will have just over a week off, but as my other half passed out of rmp a different time of year it may be different. You should have a fair idea a few weeks before you pass out on Phase 1.

when I pass out of phase 1 I'm told I'll get between 4 days to a week off maximum.Maybe that is wrong but was told off a ACO. You started your basic at Winchester yet or are you starting June?

baz1986 said:
when I pass out of phase 1 I'm told I'll get between 4 days to a week off maximum.Maybe that is wrong but was told off a ACO. You started your basic at Winchester yet or are you starting June?
Nope, not started yet. Starting beginning of June.

Lee21 you're going RMP are'nt you? I start on the 30th April, been waiting to go since I passed selection in September. Longest wait of my life....
Can't wait to get started though, beats living at home with the parents and stacking shelves for a living...at 20years old thought I'd give the army a shot.ha