how lonely are you?

I'm so lonely I've had to join interent dating sites !!!

Oh god, there is no hope!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE FCUKING KEYBOARD GADO!!!!!!

He he he x

Hey some of those girls actually have potential!

My newly lowered self-esteem coupled with my anger, depression, and an over-willingness to drink one too many vodka and sodas is just what the doctor ordered to get me into the sack on the first date. It's true, I've eaten one too many bonbons in recent days, and my pants are feeling a little snugger. Yet despite my spare tire, ghetto booty, and the mountain of laundry taking over my room, I'm cute.
Fantastic! What time is the next plane.............

In fact it just gets better.

I have herpes, but I don't give it away. I've got fabulous boobs, and I'm only slightly overweight. My skin, however, is embarrassingly loose from years of yo-yo dieting. I have a golden retriever and five rabbits. The dog sleeps on my bed, and the rabbits live in the kitchen. My health is good except for the chronic depression, the two heart attacks I had last year, the sciatica, and the degenerative joint disease. I am a recovering drug addict, a recovering bulimic, a recovering shopaholic, and a recovering sex addict.

REDEEMING QUALITIES:
I have integrity and a great sense of humor, not to mention money and brains, but I won't date you unless you do, too.
Sounds a bit like a bird who used to hang out in the falklands.

What a great dating site. The ideal place for a drunken spindler to waste away the hours before he falls into his pit. Truly Heaven on Earth.

A blow up doll to do housework!??!

Do you think there is a male equivalent for us females?? The 'He Doll' would come with his own self washing and ironing clothes and would ever fart and roll over to go to sleep!

Mmmmm could be a market opportunity here, should get Pimp Beebs on the case!! haha

Not that bloody lonely , that's for sure.

"Mountain of credit card debt" Yep , you forgot to mention punishing your ex's cards into the bargain too.

spindler said:
In fact it just gets better.

I have herpes, but I don't give it away. I've got fabulous boobs, and I'm only slightly overweight. My skin, however, is embarrassingly loose from years of yo-yo dieting. I have a golden retriever and five rabbits. The dog sleeps on my bed, and the rabbits live in the kitchen. My health is good except for the chronic depression, the two heart attacks I had last year, the sciatica, and the degenerative joint disease. I am a recovering drug addict, a recovering bulimic, a recovering shopaholic, and a recovering sex addict.

REDEEMING QUALITIES:
I have integrity and a great sense of humor, not to mention money and brains, but I won't date you unless you do, too.
Sounds a bit like a bird who used to hang out in the falklands.

What a great dating site. The ideal place for a drunken spindler to waste away the hours before he falls into his pit. Truly Heaven on Earth.
Presumably next to a rather large pot of boiling water waiting for swimming lessons!!!

I'm alone, but I'm not lonely...

What the hell am I doing in the lonely hearts forum?

Latest Threads