How is this Manslaughter?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Incubus_Imperator, Apr 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Girl, 14, ordered killing of teenage footballer after he scolded her for being on the pitch | Mail Online

In brief.

Victim and 14yo girl have tussle on footy pitch, she has walked across during game.

14yo girl phones 17yo boyfreind up, tell him to come and stab victim and then informs victim of her actions (with witnesses).

17yo boyfriend goes home, gets knife, and then stabs victim (once in the heart and lungs).

Murder isn't accepted and they get 8 years and 10 years for manslaughter, because of one underage tart being unable to handle 'direspeck init' and for one lad who was so pussy whipped he didn't tell her to fcuk off.

The Defence also tried 'self-defence'.

Why prey tell are these two losers not banged up for the rest of their natural, and the defence team with them?

It is no good hand wringing and wailing 'when will it end' if you're not committed to putting this sort of trash in to prison for a long, long time.

When this sort of crime is rebutted with 'for the rest of your life' type sentances, it may start to percolate in to some of these idiots 'brains' that it may be time to put away the knives.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Not really. The victim seems to have been a human, as are the family of the two scum involved. The case points out that the girls Gran (whom she was living with) was unable to control her.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Out in 4-5
  4. No doubt, where upon they will be revered as 'souljas' by their co-scum. Figure a couple of years before they are involved in the demise or injury of some other poor soul due to an perceived 'slight'.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It isn't, we all know it. If they'd got life, they'd still be out in 10 or 12 years ready to resume breeding, claiming benefits, petty drug dealing, fraud and waving their knives around to get a bit of respect.

Culling; you know it makes sense.
    • Like Like x 9
  6. It is not manslaughter it is premeditated murder pure and simple.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not sure at that low level of brain activity you could claim any premeditation:(
    Probably die in some equally sordid and stupid gang fight like true souljas:(
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

we can only hope!

To much me me me me me me me me and I'm entitled going on these days. Bring in sharia law silly little tart wold have been at home being beaten by a male relative.
  9. Idle lawyers in the CPS, they would have to work to get a conviction for murder but manslaughter in the circumstances was a piece of piss.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is there a single subject on the planet you are not an expert on?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If our masters lived in the real worls they would both have been hung. Old enough to kill or organise it old enough to hang. Failing that they should have got a minimum of thirty years each.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. well if murder was on the indictment with manslaughter as an alternative it's up to the jury to decide - on the evidence presented in court they obviously decided on manslaughter.
    It would be interesting to read the summing up
  13. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Thirty years each! **** that, give me the mess webley and two rounds and I'll do the world and this country a favour by putting one round into the back of their skulls. Just like I'd put down a rabid dog!
    • Like Like x 4