How is this individual still in?

Looks like the judge was a complete tube for letting him off with community service.

I wonder if the punchy twat's an ARRSEr? If so, Issi started the thread, not me.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Eventually he'll run into someone with faster fists and get whats coming to him.
Then we'll have a 50 page thread on Hero squaddie battered by thug

Eventually he'll run into someone with faster fists and get whats coming to him.
Then we'll have a 50 page thread on Hereo squaddie battered by thug
What does a squaddie have to do to become a 'Hereo'?

Joking aside, I am pretty sure nobody is ever going to jump to the defence of this disgraceful character. (Except perhaps Stacker)

What does a squaddie have to do to become a 'Hereo'?

Joking aside, I am pretty sure nobody is ever going to jump to the defence of this disgraceful character. (Except perhaps Stacker)
Why would I defend him? I echo the boy syrup though, if it was him getting the paneling, the outrage bus would be in full tilt with the usual drivel about hero squaddies.

He looks like Alec Webster - with a pontsy earring....Poor lad's obviously angry and trying to come to terms with his "hermer"sexuality (judging by that earring)....

Mebbe send him to P-Coy or sommit....might suit him better....

Why was he represented in court by a sergeant? It should be an officer with a clear direction from the CO as to whether the accused is wanted by the Unit. In this case it is hard to imagine a CO wanting him.