• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How I know when shes turned on

The ability is not a problem as I have an arrse like a road drill!

You can normally tell when they're turned on: snogging you lots, soggy knickers etc

also when they're not turned on: violence, threats, court orders etc

hogspawn said:

You can normally tell when they're turned on: snogging you lots, soggy knickers etc

hoe your arse dont make that deafening noise, soggy knickers cause shes pi**ed herself as youve tied her to the armchair and violence cause youve nicker her vibe!

liz_the_nurse said:
hogspawn said:

hoe your arse dont make that deafening noise, soggy knickers cause shes pi**ed herself as youve tied her to the armchair and violence cause youve nicker her vibe!
no complaints so far, well, only 'stop growling' but thats it. oh and 'don't you dare put that in there!'

Latest Threads