How has this Munter got 14 kids?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Infiltrator, Feb 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a beauty - if she'd just add 9 inch hoop ear rings.......

I'll take her home to meet mum.

-

2. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

3. That Gopper should have been steralised as soon as she was Twelve, or if the article is to be believed her old dear should have been around Thirty Seven and a Half years ago. Nice Ink though both classy and understated.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Square jaw, chain smoker, shovel hands, excess tattoo's - I've seen many of these scary monsters in the RLC and COMCEN. All you fcukers who are denying you would are the same ones who cry like babies the morning after when the hangover deserts you and the true horror of what you did sinks in!!

:twisted: :twisted:

5. A thousand quid a month in benefits and her kids are all in care!!!

6. Looks like her 'husband' can't afford to be too choosy, and looks like he has a touch of the Downs about him. The first tattoo on her arm that says "Theresa loves Tone y" I can understand. But why would she put "Carrie Ann + Seven" on there too? Are these people she's shagged, or is it a list to remind her of some of her kids' names?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Makes me proud to serve, knowing that I am defending these people!

8. Ive seen worse standing at the pads NAAFI in ronhills, white stilettos and a fag hanging out the gob, much worse.

9. I dunno you know...uglyness cannot be directly linked to depravity.
    I used to know a bird in Plymouth who, If I phoned her at 02:30 and I had not "trapped off" would let me abuse her with kitchen utensils for the princely sum of a £5 Vodafone topup card! She was fucking good looking as well...just a bit mad though.

10. if she was wearing ron hills and stilettos, I would :D

11. First honest post on this thread

12. Indira Gandhi was right! Forced sterilization is the way forward.

13. Dam they kids are gonna make one ugly clan. She has popped they kids out so she dosen't need to work lazy bitch

14. Love the blank, sunken, Belsen-eyes, with just a hint of classic crystalline nutter glaze about them. Eugenics, anyone? Padre, are you there? Coo-ee...