How hard is selection?

What selection are you talking about?

Stupid fcuking question selection? For you, a piece of p1ss, you've past with flying colours!

If you're talking about selection for "THEM" you may as well fcuk off now because you haven't got a clue.

Not a member of the media per chance?

You'll find theres a illustrated guide on the inside of the box lid, my own personal fave is the Turkish delight in milk chocolate. hope this has been of some help

The fruit and nut dairy milk was very hard. But the bubbly dairy milk was really nice and soft. Nice selection box I got for Xmas.

i will answer your question :- selection is easy as long as your fitness is ok. Unless you are a fat bast@rd you will pass ok.Now ask a decent question you tw@t and stop wasting everyones time.

adonwar said:
i will answer your question :- selection is easy as long as your fitness is ok. Unless you are a fat bast@rd you will pass ok.Now ask a decent question you tw@t and stop wasting everyones time.
Badged are we baldy? Didn't think so. Not that fcuking easy eh?

RoyalSignals said:
Hi guys and gals,

Just wondering how hard is selection? is it physically challenging?

please tell cheers got mine in couple of weeks thanks
Selection is a piece of piss.

Just strap a large object to your back and go down, on who ever require you too. That's the easy part, noshing the DS, now that’s the hard part.

You have to be original. The suck, blow, routine is, Sooooooooooooo, yesterday. Teeth usage is the way to go!! Along with finger up botty.

RoyalSignals said:
Hi guys and gals,

Just wondering how hard is selection? is it physically challenging?

please tell cheers got mine in couple of weeks thanks
How hard is your boyfriends c0ck when he spears your bloated ringpiece?

figured out who this one is ....... son of an ex scaley works in the naafi in blandford ...... stupid cnut thinking he would get a straight answer on here

What is RoyalSignals next question?

'So, "guys & gals" those Para's jump out of planes do they? please tell cheers got mine in couple of weeks thanks'

Fcuking Ball Bag

Latest Threads