How good does it feel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ULTRAS99, Jun 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doesn’t happen to me ever, getting away from work at 12 on a Friday, but today I am away to watch the German game with my brother who is also getting away early. Feels great! Can’t wait to get a midday pint :D

Anyone else getting away at 12?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yep, anyone up for a Veltins or 2?

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Why don't you both just fcuk off?

Yes, I am still at work!

4. Veltins? I wish! Will probably be Becks Vier, or Tennants if it’s my bro's round, the cheap bass. I can’t stand that weegie pish water.

5. I am worse.

6. :D danke!

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Somebody's tired!

8. NO, you smug Bastard :p

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

and emotional. I think I may be on the blob. Either that or my arrse is bleeding.

10. Nothing that cannot wait til Monday!! so takin that soldiers right of doing one before 1300hrs on a Friday!!

He he...whilst the Civvies have to wait til at least 1500hrs!!!!! they will have their unions won't they!!!

11. Fucking part timers :D

Stuck here till 17:30 :x

12. I can beat that. I went to work yesterday morning only to be greeted with the words "What are you doing here? Aren't you on a course?"

"I was" I answered "but it finished yesterday (Wednesday)".

"Oh, I've got you down as being away all week" says the boss. "Is there much to do?"

"No" I answered (quite truthfully!)

"Why don't you just go home then. You'll still get paid for the whole week anyway."

Result, one unexpected extra long weekend. Cue one very happy T_T!!!!!

13. :twisted: four letter swear word there,end's in a K :D

14. I am knocking off.... NOW.

15. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm a civil servant. I always get away at 1500 on a Friday, at the very latest. Today, however, I'm under strict instructions from the boss to go at 1430 so we can hit Brizzle and watch the USA and England matches. And perv at the student gash on the waterfront.