How good does it feel

Doesn’t happen to me ever, getting away from work at 12 on a Friday, but today I am away to watch the German game with my brother who is also getting away early. Feels great! Can’t wait to get a midday pint :D

Anyone else getting away at 12?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yep, anyone up for a Veltins or 2?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Why don't you both just fcuk off?

Yes, I am still at work!

Veltins? I wish! Will probably be Becks Vier, or Tennants if it’s my bro's round, the cheap bass. I can’t stand that weegie pish water.

Mr_Deputy said:
your brother is a cnt. We cant decide if you are worse though. Discuss.
I am worse.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Biped said:

Yes, I am still at work!
Somebody's tired!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
B_AND_T said:
Biped said:

Yes, I am still at work!
Somebody's tired!
and emotional. I think I may be on the blob. Either that or my arrse is bleeding.

Nothing that cannot wait til Monday!! so takin that soldiers right of doing one before 1300hrs on a Friday!!

He he...whilst the Civvies have to wait til at least 1500hrs!!!!! they will have their unions won't they!!!

I can beat that. I went to work yesterday morning only to be greeted with the words "What are you doing here? Aren't you on a course?"

"I was" I answered "but it finished yesterday (Wednesday)".

"Oh, I've got you down as being away all week" says the boss. "Is there much to do?"

"No" I answered (quite truthfully!)

"Why don't you just go home then. You'll still get paid for the whole week anyway."

Result, one unexpected extra long weekend. Cue one very happy T_T!!!!!

Biped said:

Yes, I am still at work!
:twisted: four letter swear word there,end's in a K :D

I am knocking off.... NOW.

I'm a civil servant. I always get away at 1500 on a Friday, at the very latest. Today, however, I'm under strict instructions from the boss to go at 1430 so we can hit Brizzle and watch the USA and England matches. And perv at the student gash on the waterfront.

Hello Capt Krombacher, sure you can come round. Sgt Cheeseburger is on the grill already.

And Germany is a man and a goal down.

Now how good does that feel!!!

edited to add:

Germany got a penalty and the Serb keeper stopped it.

Its feels even better.

Maj KonigPilsener has joined me now.

I will be leaving at the final whistle, which just gives enough time to get home, open bottle, sit comfortably and watch the kick off of the US game.

Oh, should've mentioned. I've got a television in the office and am loving the way the Germans are losing.

Only 7 minutes pluss stoppage time to go.

Off now. Have a good weekend.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Early knock off Wednesday. Lifes good.