Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How Gay must a Gay be to be called Gay ?

someone on here wrote something like said:
When I was in the US YMCA I saw something I thought strange.

A Straight was someone who was 100% Straight and a Gay was someone who was 99% Straight.
And they squealed - "But I have my Gay culture and Straightey has dissed ma sexual preference" or some nonsense like that.

Thank God that Mr Obarrymore is not born of those whinging American Gays but an American Straight and a Foreign Gay.

I do not know who Mr Obarrymore's grand-fathers or grand-mothers were but from what I can understand he is a 50/50 mix.

This makes him Straight. Or Gay. Depends on your point of view.

So just how gay do you have to be to go on this march everyone's banging on about?

Do you have to take it to the last hair or is it enough to have once remarked that Johnny Depp is a good looking fella?

arby said:
John Inman was gay!?

Next it will be Mr Barrymore and Mr Norton! Where will it end? All the role models I set up for my impressionable son to emulate down in flames. Thank God for Frankie Howerd!

Chef said:
arby said:
John Inman was gay!?

Next it will be Mr Barrymore and Mr Norton! Where will it end? All the role models I set up for my impressionable son to emulate down in flames. Thank God for Frankie Howerd!

dirty perverts getting everywhere. Why can't we go back to the old days when men were men, people like Wayne Sleep, Freddie Mercury, Paul O’Grady, Brian Dowling, Julian Clary, Simon Amstell and Antony Cotton.

Tartan_Terrier said:
If you look like anyone in this video, or indeed if you sing along, then you're gayer than John Innman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZGZ2NSxs4

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjaFsXOS-y8

(The singer in that reminds me of a dodgy form master in my school back in the 70s - constantly inviting boys to accompany him on trips in his car, very keen to volunteer to do first aid for the rugger teams, was there to measure you for costumes for the school play etc)

Anyway back on topic - you're only gay if you take it :lol: