How Gay must a Gay be to be called Gay ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Jul 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So just how gay do you have to be to go on this march everyone's banging on about?

Do you have to take it to the last hair or is it enough to have once remarked that Johnny Depp is a good looking fella?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I imagine if you have MDN hanging out of your arrse, that could be construed as being gay.
  3. You know you are gay if you watch jeremy kyle or work in marks and spencers.
  4. I thought you just had to push back (with a smile) to be properly gay.
  5. I imagine having anyone hanging out your arrse, that could be construed as being gay. Having MDN hanging out your arrse would just be unfortunate. As an aside, a very interesting discussion on this issue was held some time back.
  6. sucking the sh1t of some ones c0ck cud be gay after its been in some other blokes ricker
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Is that a tramps c0ck?
  8. John Inman was gay!?
  9. Next it will be Mr Barrymore and Mr Norton! Where will it end? All the role models I set up for my impressionable son to emulate down in flames. Thank God for Frankie Howerd!
  10. dirty perverts getting everywhere. Why can't we go back to the old days when men were men, people like Wayne Sleep, Freddie Mercury, Paul O’Grady, Brian Dowling, Julian Clary, Simon Amstell and Antony Cotton.
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

you mean proper blokes like Rock Hudson.
  12. or this

(The singer in that reminds me of a dodgy form master in my school back in the 70s - constantly inviting boys to accompany him on trips in his car, very keen to volunteer to do first aid for the rugger teams, was there to measure you for costumes for the school play etc)

Anyway back on topic - you're only gay if you take it :lol:
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You forgot him from the Carry On films, and 'Are you being served a portion' - he was a bit camp.