• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How gay is a high-fibre diet?

Right, you've had a massive lentil and wholemeal frenzy, and a bag of figs for afters, and the next morning you sit down to business, producing some huge busker, a real brown baby. You're sitting there thinking, "Top jobby!" - deeply satisfying. Now here's a thing. How big a step is it from taking pleasure in a job(by) well done, and experiencing the same thing in reverse?

I mean, when you stop and think about it, maybe a constant diet of fried eggs on white bread is a well-conceived strategy to avoid the above situation.

Either I'm losing my mind, or this whole "healthy eating" business is a Maoist plot to force us all to take a walk on the brown side, so undermining our ability to reproduce.

Tuna omelettes and milk for me from now on.

"Ban the bran and remain a man", must be the watchwords.

gobbyidiot said:
Either I'm losing my mind, or this whole "healthy eating" business is a Maoist plot to force us all to take a walk on the brown side, so undermining our ability to reproduce.

"Ban the bran and remain a man", must be the watchwords.
Are you homophobic ?

gobbyidiot said:
Or to stop you getting cancer of the R Sole?

Dave

dave987 said:
gobbyidiot said:
Or to stop you getting cancer of the R Sole?

Dave
Not to mention diverticular disease and acute constipation.

Maybe if you're on a high fibre diet and it's getting too much for you, you can just reduce the amount of fibre you have?

It's probably one of the healthier "diets" out there.

Latest Threads