How gay are this lot?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joe_Private, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Be a waste if the one at the front was...a fine set of beaudacious funbags. Not sure why she is wearing Jack Sparrow's hat though.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Assuming that's the pride march - totally gay. Except the bisexual ones
  3. Bouillabaisse

Better than the RN. At least they're marching this time and not bimbling in formation.

4. Bouillabaisse

The true horror is that the RAF look smarter and better turned out than the RN. A combination of fat and poor quality uniforms
    • Like Like x 2
  5. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

HMS Gay Bruiser returning off exercise?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Mrs Spartan stayed at the UJC on Saturday night for some fat blokes concert (used to be with give this or something?) she was saying that it was a total hom-fest* with the highlight being a 6"7 Navy guy built like a brick shithouse with a beard dressed up as a chick with complete makeup done talking camp as fook.

I dont judge, God on the other hand does and I dont remember anything about creation beggining with Adam and Steve
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Awesome, it seems that they have learnt how to hover 3-4 inches above the tarmac.
    • Like Like x 5

8. Hay, thats the entire current serving RAF in that picture! Fine body of chaps and chap-ess

And yep I would the front one as well - but she'd need to keep the hat on...and keep smiling.

oh sod it....! She can keep the whole uniform on and I'd work my way in :grin:

AND yes i have medal envy being a cold war hero that I am...
    • Like Like x 2
  9. .
    Haven't we got an Un-Ally Star Thread for this lot?
  10. Us pongos need to be very careful after the pictures of the Queen's visit to 5SCOTS emerged at the weekend. Some poor bugger "volunteered" to parade in a bloody romper suit or onesie as they are now called! If I wasn't such an IT dinlo I would stick the picture up

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  11. It really irks me (was gonna say grips my shit but couldn't handle the double entendre fest that would follow gnyap gnyap) every year when this crap comes out. Who gives a shit if they are gay? Why the need to march and let everyone know?

Did anyone see the report last week about the Tory Councillor who came out as being Bisexual and people apparently gave him a standing ovation?!! What for?? Because he doesn't have a preference?!! How is that worthy of applause (was gonna put a clap in there too but changed my mind gnyap gnyap). He was described as being gay with a piece on R4's PM about it.

What next? Dogger's Pride? Sado's Pride? After all, its just where you stick your knob or tongue that sets you apart....
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Hang on, is the combat indicator for gay matelots now based on BMI?
    • Like Like x 2