• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How gay are this lot?

Mrs Spartan stayed at the UJC on Saturday night for some fat blokes concert (used to be with give this or something?) she was saying that it was a total hom-fest* with the highlight being a 6"7 Navy guy built like a brick shithouse with a beard dressed up as a chick with complete makeup done talking camp as fook.

I dont judge, God on the other hand does and I dont remember anything about creation beggining with Adam and Steve

It really irks me (was gonna say grips my shit but couldn't handle the double entendre fest that would follow gnyap gnyap) every year when this crap comes out. Who gives a shit if they are gay? Why the need to march and let everyone know?

Did anyone see the report last week about the Tory Councillor who came out as being Bisexual and people apparently gave him a standing ovation?!! What for?? Because he doesn't have a preference?!! How is that worthy of applause (was gonna put a clap in there too but changed my mind gnyap gnyap). He was described as being gay with a piece on R4's PM about it.

What next? Dogger's Pride? Sado's Pride? After all, its just where you stick your knob or tongue that sets you apart....

Just for balance

Getting goosed by a chap dressed as Amy Winehouse

Funny old thing, I couldn't find a picture of the RM representatives for Gay Pride 2013, then I realised.....that was a bootneck dressed as Amy Winehouse.

Captioned elsewhere, 'Gay Navy, excused PT and salad'. The irony being that the slim bloke bookended by chubbies is a PTI.

pride-june06-03.jpg

What is the SI unit for gayness? A Norton, a Liberace?

Latest Threads