How Fast is your Internet Connection

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT

Not bad, you may think.

However I will run another this evening, and point out why you should never, ever, EVER get your internet from Tiscali.

Bunch of cunts

Fugly said:

Not bad, you may think.

However I will run another this evening, and point out why you should never, ever, EVER get your internet from Tiscali.

Bunch of cunts

That's mine which seems acceptable. I'm paying for 2.2mbps

Looking forward to your revelation! I've always found Tiscali OK.

Thats it, whether its good or bad I could not tell you. :?

SK

After moving from Telewest Broadband to Sky, I will never have a connection which runs through the telephone line again since it just doesn't compare. Unstable connection speeds, high latency (although after much badgering Sky have done something about it) and when the local chavspawn are sucking up all the bandwidth in the area it slows my connection to a snails pace. I'll run the speed test and see what it comes up with.

But What Bandwidth do you pay for....... That is the real question..... Check your speed from the test to what your paying for.

As I say i get 5.4 Mb for a 6.01Mb connection and my up load is ment to be 576kb

Don't get me started my connection is being shit slow ******* BT suck.

Not sure if I'm getting what I pay for, is the above slow/fast/utter bollox?

jaybee2786 said:
devilish said:

Not sure if I'm getting what I pay for, is the above slow/fast/utter bollox?

devilish are you on dial up lol
Not funny mate! :D I'm on BB, sky of all people! WIFI to my router. I take it then that it is a p!sh speed? :x

How do I get my speed faster?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Evening all.

Remember this from earlier?

Fugly said:
Well folks, as promised, here is my performance in the evenings:

Utter dogshit. Tiscali fob you off with the usual "its due to higher usage at peak times" line, meaning they don't have to do bugger all about it. The reality is though, service is automatically restricted between 5pm and 12midnight, without fail.

Complete wankers.

So, as I said before, don't ever, ever, EVER sign up with the pack of infant rapists that are Tiscali.

EX_STAB said:
Fugly said:

Not bad, you may think.

Bunch of cunts

That's mine which seems acceptable. I'm paying for 2.2mbps

Looking forward to your revelation! I've always found Tiscali OK.
So here's my evening one from Tiscali for comparision.

Similar upload and download rates with slightly increased latency (whatever that is)

So why should I "never, ever, EVER " get internet from Tiscali? :?

At home i live "in" the exchange, and get speeds above what i pay for.

At work, it has a pipeline bigger then the one to Russia from the Caspian Sea.

In this hotel, i have a terrible WiFi signal, and their router is re-assigning me IP addresses about twice an hour.

By the way, not that im paying for it, but this hotel chain charges through the arrse for internet! I can't complain to enough people!