how fast is a jog and a run?

Just for the record, I scored a 91 on my barb test and I still burn my toast....

(btw, bit of a bad attitude for an RMP isn't it?)

illyrichards said:
go on then smart arse whats the hardest

You miss the point yet again gobshoite.....but to spell it out on the quals side of things;

Monkeys - 2 x GCSE's (English and Maths) but they WILL let you in with even less than that

Int Corps - 5 GCSE'S

RE - At least 2 GCSE'S in most cases 3 or 4 GCSE'S

Explain again why the monkeys are the hardest??

Shall I go on?????

Glad to see you adhere to PERSEC on your myspace account.

^^^ lol ^^^

I wondered how long it world take you to work that one out.

illyrichards said:
officially yes.. but been lurking in the background a lot longer..
as for my barb test score i got 89. dont believe me? ask WO2 Hayden at Blackburn careers thick s***.
How long have you been in the Army? Oh and it comes as no surprise to me that you are a Pads Brat!!!

Ha Ha Ha .You little girl, gobbing off on arrse about your barb test.You must a complete sprog.Go away and come back when have done a bit of service and grown up a little. You joined up as a monkey except that you will always get flak.As for ''tabbing'' well you dont carry the same weight for starters.As for the barb test who gives a toss what score you got.By the childish level of your post your hardly the ''shiniest round in the magazine''

Moodybitch said:
illyrichards said:

You miss the point yet again gobshoite.....but to spell it out on the quals side of things;

Monkeys - 2 x GCSE's (English and Maths) but they WILL let you in with even less than that

Int Corps - 5 GCSE'S

Shall I go on?????
For a non-squaddie, moody seems to know a lot about army recruitment. Didn't they let you in the Monkeys then Moody? :D

StabTiffy2B said:
Moodybitch said:
illyrichards said:

Int Corps - 5 GCSE'S

Shall I go on?????
For a non-squaddie, moody seems to know a lot about army recruitment. Didn't they let you in the Monkeys then Moody? :D
I worked on the Army recruitment advertising account...so you kind of get to know these things.

And for a monkey - its seems Ms Richards really needs to do her homework before mouthing off.

Illy: For your benefit I will define what your homework is.

Your homework is to consist of the following chores:

Make me a brew.
Suck my ccok.
Allow me to drive on your marmite motorway.
Suck my ccok (otherwise I will wipe it on your curtains).
Get me my beer and prepare my comfy chair.
Prepare dinner.
Suck my ccok as I eat dinner.
Introduce me to a couple of your friends.
Do a lesbian show with some of your fitter mates, but if they are all dog ugly then your Mum will do.
Suck my ccok
Fcuck off out the house before 2200.

You will probably get bored of this routine after a couple of weeks, so at weekends you can visit MDN and GeordiBlerk for some kidney punches.

Strangely enough, she might be right (or right-ish). Back in the eighties RMP was one of the trades that were only open to those scoring level 1 in the old SSG system.

I have heard that the requirements have since been reduced, but by how much I've no idea.

Tartan_Terrier said:
Strangely enough, she might be right (or right-ish). Back in the eighties RMP was one of the trades that were only open to those scoring level 1 in the old SSG system.

I have heard that the requirements have since been reduced, but by how much I've no idea.
Unless she joined in the 80's then she is wrong.

Moodybitch said:
Tartan_Terrier said:

I think she has only just finished basic judging by her posts!!

Ronnie8781 said:
Moodybitch said:
Tartan_Terrier said:

I think she has only just finished basic judging by her posts!!
Indeed, Ms Richards, coming soon to a garrison town near you. Perish the thought! I really hope someone knacks her.

Moodybitch said:
Indeed, Ms Richards, coming soon to a garrison town near you. Perish the thought! I really hope someone knacks her.
I'd tickle her ovaries. Yours too Moody :D

StabTiffy2B said:
Moodybitch said:
I'd tickle her ovaries. Yours too Moody :D
I'd rather remove my ovaries with a rusty staple remover than allow you anywhere near them.

Besides, they dropped out years ago whilst doing an overly vigorous version of jive bunny down Cheeks. A particularly inventive squaddy picked them up off the dance floor, and was last seen wearing them as deely boppers.