how fast is a jog and a run?

could anyone tell me whats the speed difference between a jog and a run. i relise this could be different for most people, i'm just after an idea. cheers

poet

War Hero
What’s the difference between running and jogging :?

None – jogging is a slower pace run

It's the difference between moving at a nine and a six minute mile pace.

civvies and women.. so your sayin all civvies are male and you have to add that.. or that civvies and females in the army cant tab?

Get a grip.

It's jogging if you can do it easily while holding a conversation, running if you can only pass the occasional remark - so it varies from person to person.

And, Tartan Terrier, six miles an hour is all I can manage now, but I am running, pal, not jogging!

illyrichards said:
civvies and women.. so your sayin all civvies are male and you have to add that.. or that civvies and females in the army cant tab?

Get a grip.
She's been in five minutes and is throwing her teddies. It's a well known fact that women can't tab properly. It's also a well known fact that monkeys are illiterate. I present your post as evidence.

monkeys are the top 5% of the army, it requires the hightest BARB score and qualifications to get into ..
As for tabbing, i dont know one female who cant tab, i know two males who got backsquadded in phase one for failing their cft.. all 24 females passed though.

illyrichards said:
monkeys are the top 5% of the army, it requires the hightest BARB score and qualifications to get into ..
As for tabbing, i dont know one female who cant tab, i know two males who got backsquadded in phase one for failing their cft.. all 24 females passed though.
Fcuk me! She bites like a good 'un....

illyrichards said:
Every bint I've had the misfortune to witness on phys has failed.

Mainly due to the fact they cannot TAB and suck c0ck at the same time time.

Get the kettle on.

illyrichards said:
unless you hold a rank that can prove that i very much doubt it.
Eh?

illyrichards said:

Errr...no it doesn't. You clearly did shite on yours and your recruiter fed you a line to spare your blushes.

Geordie_Blerk said:
illyrichards said:
Every bint I've had the misfortune to witness on phys has failed.

Mainly due to the fact they cannot TAB and suck c0ck at the same time time.

Get the kettle on.
I can, which makes me tabber extraordinaire....now why don't you get the kettle on. Bit ch.

:D

illyrichards said:
Your a mega bird, carrying on gobbing off!! You've only been in 5 minutes havent you??

officially yes.. but been lurking in the background a lot longer..
as for my barb test score i got 89. dont believe me? ask WO2 Hayden at Blackburn careers thick shit.

illyrichards said:
officially yes.. but been lurking in the background a lot longer..
as for my barb test score i got 89. dont believe me? ask WO2 Hayden at Blackburn careers thick s***.

That still doesnt mean that the monkeys require the highest BARB score and most quals to get in.

In fact, its one of the easiest....you thick shit

Latest Threads