How fast can you Spank the Monkey

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Stonk Rigid, Jun 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 438 mph!!!! Guess this makes me an expert then...  ;)

Respect, you must have some experience. Bean flicking maybe? Only joking, that was crude. Just jealous that you thrashed my score.

Well done but i'll be back
  3. Lipstick,  you may not have heard, but it came off in my hand a few weeks ago.  All that masterbating for peace just screwed my wrist up anyway.  Doctors have placed said item into a pickle jar for safe keeping.  

Why spank your monkey when you can beat it !!??  
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

392MPH  :D
  5. I spank mine so's a fukkin' blurr!
  6. Fukksakes Lippy!!!!!!......I was on the vinegar stroke there..........Looks like I'll have to fukkinstart again :-[
  7. Right then Lippy.  Lets get that pose again.  That's it....that's the one......just stick them out a bit further! ;)
  8. ;D...309....OK for an amateur I should think... ::)

But one of my sons did 375...does that count?
  9. Sorry, looks like you got some in the eye......told you that you should have went to 'Spec Savers' ;)
  10. I did but MDN and ORG were in there explaining to the shop assistant about spanking...............was quite a wait  ;D
  11. 381 mph... but I had to practice all night in order to achieve that.  My wrist is a bit sore too...
  12. I bet you've spanked more monkeys than a matron in a particularly naughty S & M monkey borstal ;D
  13. 488 [​IMG]  ;D