How far would you go?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Dec 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...for pleasure, I mean? I'm just about to embark on a journey across town, just to buy my favortive embibement, will take an hour there, and eventually an hour back. That is pussyjuice compared to the 800-odd clicks I used to toil for a humble shag. Pleasure. Distance. Distance. Pleasure. How far?
  2. I flew to America to get a half hour flight in a B17 does that count?
    (It was well worth it!)
  3. 26.9 miles and not one step further
  4. I flew 5,500 miles, didn't get a shag, and ended up with lover's balls, standing in the bog in a US airport with my trousers around my ankles wondering whether I could risk a relief w*nk. Decided that appearing on American court TV for gross moral turpitude was worse than the prospect of having my love fruit explode at altitude. What a totally horrendous experience.
  5. i'm gonna be trecking up to Scotland every other weekend to see the missus when she heads to uni?
    I'm from Southampton, so going coast to coast every 2 weeks is gonna give me plenty of time to bull boots =[
  6. I went here once
  7. was it pleasurable?
  8. Not realy I had alltitude sickness
  9. Goldfishfart - does it count? Does it get you an embossed line in the Book of Heros ? Praps the only better thang to do is fly a Lightning!
  10. As far as it takes
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

1574.25 miles.

Southern UK to Moscow for a Russian shag - and no, I didn't buy her online.
  12. To here and back if I thought he was worth it

Attached Files:

13. I would walk 500 miles, then I would probably walk 500 more

Then again I am a specy jock tw*t 8O 8O
  14. I once lost the TV remote and walked all the way to the telly so I could change over to watch Kate Beckinsale. Fcuk it were ard (and so was the trek).
  15. And the Scots are supposed to be the lazy, fat bast*rds! :wink: