ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

How far would the Wicked Witch go to make a buck?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by MrPVRd, Jun 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Promoting a dodgy slimming product

6.7%
  2. Interview on daytime TV

3.3%
  3. Norks out for a lads magazine

10.0%
  4. Appearing on reality RV

3.3%
  5. Selling a kidney

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Skimming a charity account

13.3%
  7. Selling one of her childrens kidneys

6.7%
  8. A star role in a tramp bukakke video

16.7%
  9. Sacrificing a child to the Evil One

40.0%
  1. How far would the "First Lady" debase herself to earn some dosh to pay off the mortgage etc?

2. She's too self-centred to sell a kidney - it would hurt. I'm sure she'd do the daytime TV thing, product 'recommendation' & selling her children (& / or their organs) for enough money, but I think that she knows she's so repulsive that a norks-out picture wouldn't sell well. I voted for skimming a charity as that is about the lowest of the low & I believe that she is capable of it. I despise her.

3. Hmmm. This is a tough question.

I voted for child sacrifice to the Evil One. As long as she got 40% off at Armani for her and the kids.

V!

4. Charity skimming - she's already tried the dodgy deals with the buying of flats in Bristol. The Clintons managed a good bit of fraud, so why not the Wicked Witch?

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

You missed out 'All of the above' ....

6. Her self-image is so over-inflated that, despite being uglier than the Emeritus Professor of Ugliness at Ugly College, Uglybridge U. on a bad hair day, she would not hesitate to get her norks out and show us why Tone gets it up her five times a night. What she doesn't understand is that his priapism is all part of his "I'm Jesus and JFK all rolled into one" phantasy...

Personally if she donated a kidney they should just keep the kidney and put the rest of her in the surgical waste bin. Oh and she's a fcuking lawyer/liar...

7. I'd go for that option. BTW, although Bliar claims to be a "5 times a night" man, I don't recall that he claimed it was with that gopper. He's probably picked up a few pointers from his bezzer, good ol' Blind Pew, and will stick it in anything that's got a hole! :twisted: