How does the 2 REP (FFL) compare to the British Paras?

It's Russia Today....I hesitate to put a "like" or an "informative"....

;-)
Sputnik is a modern day Russian disinformation and propaganda operation masquerading as a news service.

Papa Fox

Old-Salt
Another picture of a MASSTECH in the Liptako ( Source ECPAD). Those are either GCPs from the 11th Airbone Brigade (maybe 2 REP) or of GCM (Groupement Commandos Montagne) from the 27th Mountain Infantry Brigade.
1585338116329.png

Papa Fox

Old-Salt
An interesting photograph illustrating UK's support to French troops in Mali
1585338522986.png

Papa Fox

Old-Salt
1585339103759.png

A picture posted recently by the French Embassy in Niger. 2 REI?

Papa Fox

Old-Salt

ShortLock

Swinger
Well done to Sqn ldr Matt Turl who was awarded a Queens Commendation for Valuable Service in today’s Operational Honours while an 18 Squadron Chinook pilot on Op NEWCOMBE, Mali.
Also Flight Lieutenant Aaron Kerry, Mentioned in Dispatches for actions in Mali. Diverted his Chinook and the French troops on board to secure a French helicopter downed by mechanical failure.

The NCO in charge of sports for the 1er RE has done a video to help maintain fitness while confined.

Warning: It's in French and he speaks rather fast

The NCO in charge of sports for the 1er RE has done a video to help maintain fitness while confined.

Warning: It's in French and he speaks rather fast

Ah, the good old French issue “tabouret” or stool. Often a weapon of first choice in a barrack room brawl!

Ah, the good old French issue “tabouret” or stool. Often a weapon of first choice in a barrack room brawl!
That gent looks as though he eats furniture for breakfast.

[QUOTE = "Condottiere, post: 9925581, member: 79773"]
[/ QUOTE]
Ha ha ha Yes and I used once or twice myself, and in every picture of the 120mm mortars when firing at a range!

[QUOTE = "Condottiere, post: 9925581, member: 79773"]
[/ QUOTE]
Ha ha ha Yes and I used once or twice myself, and in every picture of the 120mm mortars when firing at a range!
There is now a "regulation" stool for the 120 mm RTF1 heavy mortar. The other use of the stool is as a padlock breaker, one leg on the padlock and another stool used as a "hammer". Works a treat.

There is now a "regulation" stool for the 120 mm RTF1 heavy mortar. The other use of the stool is as a padlock breaker, one leg on the padlock and another stool used as a "hammer". Works a treat.
First thing that happenned to a deserter's locker"! ;)

Latest Threads