How Dodgy Are You?

clear on all counts....but there was barely a mention on driving offences.......the cam wagon on the A449 was in disguise as a broken down Transit.......is that entrapment i wonder?  :-/

10,5 years in prison.... :-[

Anyone noticed the ...er....difference in dodgydity (???) between the sexes..?? I wonder boys?

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em, eh? We know your heart's in the right place...but watch out  , or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with "Mad" Frank, Harry the Horse and "Wristy" Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:-
  Years in prison: 74   Poential fine: £9,500

Honest, a big boy done it, but he ran away!

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £0

:D

my love of sh@gging in public and giving bjs to my bloke can continue without fear of the plods "cumming round" :wink:

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

All the naughty things were perfectly legal :D

Scary

Gunny_Highway said:
Execution by hanging.............. I must have pressed the wrong buttons.
no you were hitting the right ones...

'Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0 '

i am such a f*cking goody goody two shoes...i need to get a life!!!!!

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: £7000

Woo Hoo! I am a criminal!!!!!

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 19.5 Potential fine: £2000

................well at least prisons are better than some army accomadation ive been in!

Criminal........71.5 yrs in jail and some sh*t about a £4500 fine. Framed I was yer 'onour, framed.

surrounded by criminals on here!! :lol:
remind me where i am again? i stand by my statements the dim crims were transported to oz and the smart ones remained in england :wink:

Latest Threads