How Dodgy Are You?

DOH!!!

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

Years in prison: 89.5 Potential fine: £2000

Years in prison: 93.5 Potential fine: £4500

Whoops!

And I thought that I was a honest chappy who took pride in staying on the right side of the law ;)

125 years pokey :(

and they still fine me £9500

Nazis ;D

Me Dodgy?

Years in prison: 24 Potential fine: £7500

Well that will be  8yrs in an open prison and no chance of getting collared for another sh1te op tour, do I get to keep my pension? GB ;)

Ventress

LE
37.5 years! I'll be out in 2 with a MBA and BSc! Wasn't too sure about the 'leaving a restuarant without paying'. Johnny Ghurkas used to take the money before you got the food! Can't think why!

E

ex-dvr

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 27.5 Potential fine: £7500
AS long as it's not another stint in MCTC i couldn't give a flying one!!

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 74 Potential fine: £9500

Oh dear  ;)

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is)

Years in prison: 84 Potential fine: £7500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
Yay!  :)

E

error_unknown

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £0

Where's me halo? Hang on a minute..What on earth  did I get the  :eek: six whole months :eek: in the clink for? ??? The sex in public places or the mince pie? hardly seems fair ::)

Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 122 Potential fine: £9500

I thought I was doing pretty well.

Scoundrel
More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000

Is swearing a crime? Fck them  ;D

Crooked

Years in prison: 108 Potential fine: £7500.

Thats not too bad .......my giro will pay off the fine and 108 years in nick will fly past ! I'll be out and back to my recidivist ways before you can say " Fcuk, you are 148 years old"  

Years in prison: 97 Potential fine: £7000   :eek:

It wasn't me, I wasn't there, you can't prove anything, I'm not going down without a fight, I was set up, it's a fix, I've been done guv  :-[

Would it help if I said my dad was called Mr Archer? ;)

Latest Threads