How do you wear yours?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by defender, Jul 5, 2011.

?
  1. Tucked in and sleeves up

14 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. Tucked in and sleeves down

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Out and sleeves up

12 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Out and sleeves down

51 vote(s)
    63.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Out of interest I would like to know how you are wearing the MTP PCS uniform?

I am not after comments about how you think it should be worn just how you are wearing it.

2. With peep toe slingbacks!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Get her. Thought you were supposed to be wearing dark courts with 1 inch heels.

4. He's actually put this in a forum that you lot know **** all about. Hush children.

5. Lightweight jacket? If it hasn't got a shirt underneath, then it's a shirt. CS95, same, same. And doubtless will be treated as a shirt in non-deployed circumstances.

6. You so need to read Gearspotters comments on this, it has been designed as a jacket this time. The cut is wrong to be worn as a shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  7. But it does not stop the powers that be saying tuck it in and wear your stable belt with it - Comd's Discretion will always trump any argument.

8. The Commander has no discretion if they want it in and up, and should be removed from post pending psyche evaluation.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You poll does not allow the following answer:

Who gives a ****.

I have seen much pointless dribble on Arrse, and have been responsible for much of it, but this poll/ debate takes the biscuit.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maybe if you had to wear it Bokka, and put up with the result of a decision made by some retro CO for the entire service life of this uniform, conceivably decades, then you may have a valid point. Wearing uniform against requirements it was designed for seems more than a little stupid. One relatively recent example was Goretex boots, issued at great expense to the public and then some CO'S/SNCO's wanted them bulled for Monday muster, completely negating the purpose of Goretex, wasting the tax payers money. And Im sure its 'DRIVEL' not 'DRIBBLE', just saying.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HQLF says out at the moe!

12. If you don't give a **** the question is not aimed at you, so why bother posting.

13. I would suggest 8 answers to your poll gives you your own answer to that.

14. WHERE???

nobody can find any documentation on it - word of mouth is not enough.

we have Regimental / Corps Dress Policies for PCS - written in many cases by people who i am confident have never even worn PCS let alone seen it, to comprehend how it is a very different beast to CS'95.

PCS is not just a change in camo pattern to CS'95 - the cut is totally different and the front fastening is strips of velcro that are not flexible and once they ride up over your stable belt they will push outwards at an angle - looks worse on skinny lads to be honest.

the great efforts of GearSpotter and his team have been shot down in flames by antiquated dress sense from the last century.

'Down and Out' is how PCS should be worn, any bloke actually wearing it will tell you that.

15. So from the poll I have found out that only 14 members of the site are wearing the new uniform, ether that or only 14 could be arsed voting (me thinks the later)