How do you satisfy

I drink more beer (in celebration of her absence) and masturbate.

OOOOps edited....just read the soldier partner bit and see it is not aimed at me, but I do masturbate and drink beer.

watertight said:

OOOOps edited....just read the soldier partner bit and see it is not aimed at me, but I do masturbate and drink beer.
thats just nasty isn't it?

I suggest masturbation in the bath.

use something electrical to get you off. ie a toaster or a bar fire.

Failing that take a big box of pills and starting at the soles of your feet peel yourself slowly with a potato peeler

sexy_gal said:
watertight said:

thats just nasty isn't it?
Nope, I do it gently.

sexy_gal said:
yourself when your soldier partner is away?
Well you could post a really suggestive question such as, oh let me think, er, em oh I know! 'How do you satisfy yourself when your soldier partner is away?' on a bulletin board full of soldiers, ex-soldiers, there families and loved ones and see what reaction you get from this group who have to have total trust in their spouses/partners for long periods of time in extremely unpleasant circumstances in which belief in the other persons monogyny is paramount to the survival of their relationship and leave them wondering 'Is this what my other half is doing while I’m on exercise or deployed?'

Beebs :?

blessed baby cakes said:
sexy_gal said:
Well you could post a really suggestive question such as, oh let me think, er, em oh I know! 'How do you satisfy yourself when your soldier partner is away?' on a bulletin board full of soldiers, ex-soldiers, there families and loved ones and see what reaction you get from this group who have to have total trust in their spouses/partners for long periods of time in extremely unpleasant circumstances in which belief in the other persons monogyny is paramount to the survival of their relationship and leave them wondering 'Is this what my other half is doing while I’m on exercise or deployed?'

Well said beebs But surely Monogyny is a type of wood is it not?

Must be a wind up.

Go away so-called Sexy Gal. We are concentrating on the ARRSE wedding.

As MDN said, run yourself a bath, shave your legs, make yourself pretty, then blow dry your hair in the bath - taking great care to drop the hairdryer when you are done. You don't want to look ugly for the ambulanceman do you?

Sabre said:
blessed baby cakes said:
sexy_gal said:

Well said beebs But surely Monogyny is a type of wood is it not?
That's what I meant, I get my wood out and satisfy it. Nastily!

Definitely a wind up. If you're not sure, I'm sure there's plenty of other "web-based resources" or, failing that, buy a copy of "Chat".

Masturbate, cry, repeat ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aqua-Calda The NAAFI Bar 57
Soldier_Why Films, Music and All Things Artsy 3
essexbob The NAAFI Bar 25