How do you raise a son?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Dr Benjamin Spock, the roundy eared guy, on the other hand did write a book which was acknowledged by many as being a pretty handy go to manual for new parents on how to look after and operate children.

Dr. Spock's Baby & Child Care, was published in 1946 by Duell, Sloan & Pearce as The Common Sense Book of Baby and Child Care. The book sold more than 50 million copies in 42 languages.

Some felt it was unduly permissive however since there were not many others it became very popular.
No sh1t. Here's a chit for some irony pills from the med centre.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Help yourself and take a chill pill with them.
I have just got back from the rifle club via the pub. If I were any more chilled I'd be hypothermic. But thank you for your concern.

I have just got back from the rifle club via the pub. If I were any more chilled I'd be hypothermic. But thank you for your concern.

Pissed, stupid, and unfit to post. (Attempting to be manful with the rifle cub reference on this Forum is a little stupid as nearly all here are very well acquainted with a rifle range.)

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Pissed, stupid, and unfit to post.
Don't beat yourself up, I think it's due to your irony deficiency.

edit: beaten to the most obvious return ever by @ endure...

endure

GCM
Piss off, you do keep trying, but unfortunately fail every time.
fishing-bite.jpg.c6eaec9dfd9723d0d1eb50d550fd54e4.jpg

Two obviously exemplary dads with meaningful posts on this thread???

Or perhaps, two scrotes who missed out on a decent upbringing during their youth??

Please excuse the slight thread diversion.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Guys try to at least be original and not copy each other. You're as stupid as each other.
As long as you keep stropping I'll keep mocking you. It's not original, but then neither are your salty tears of rage.

So far you've called me pissed, thick, unfit to post and a twat, and also wished that I was beaten. You seem very upset and angry; is everything okay at home? Or are you just as humourless as you appear?

We really should take this to the handbag thread and stop scribbling on a perfectly good thread?

Let's follow it back to who took it off the rails shall we?

Neither of you appear to be son’s anyone could possibly own up to so far.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
We really should take this to the handbag thread and stop scribbling on a perfectly good thread?
Sorry, but my bed calls, you'll have to dull, petty, insulting and unfunny with someone else. Or yourself; you appear to be the sort of thin skinned no-mark who can start a fight with a mirror.

Nighty night.

Sorry, but my bed calls, you'll have to dull, petty, insulting and unfunny with someone else. Or yourself; you appear to be the sort of thin skinned no-mark who can start a fight with a mirror.

Nighty night.
At least you are sparing this thread any more of your last posts that have no relation to the subject in question.

Who began the insults?

You previously addressed the thread reasonably sensibly before getting pissed. With two teen age kids you had a dog in the fight.

@endure’s previous contributions...frankly, derisory. No evidence of kids, just dribble.

P.S. if its any consolation at least your tubby friend @endure found you amusing.(Keep it up, I’m sure the golf helps. Comforting that your fellow idiot on the thread bolstered you with a funny as well you supporting his.)

With two 40+ kids I might just claim a slight edge?

Last edited:

Latest Threads