How do you raise a son?

* The following day the senior officer of the squadron came to the house, he said that plod had been alerted, and that because our lad was in the queens uniform, if and when they catch up with the yobs, they can be charged with more than just common assault.
No he didn't, and no they can't. Show me the legislation that says assaulting someone in an Air Cadet uniform is a different offence to assault - or an aggravating factor.

You are [once more] talking out of your hoop. Are you trying to take over from Bugsy for pointless fibbing?

Morning All,
The alternative way to raise a son:oops:.
20210426_133501~2.jpg

How to raise a son: wet nurse, nanny, boarding school, Harrow and Sandhurst. Sorted.

How to raise a son: wet nurse, nanny, boarding school, Harrow and Sandhurst. Sorted.
Lots of love and life skills taught from an early age, Earning their pocket money, on site with me at weekends, and in factories on shutdowns, learning the basics. Helping mum around the house. As they get older, giving a bit of leeway with weekends out with their mates. Gripping them when they think they have put one over on me. encouraging them in all their foolish projects, which invariably go tits up. Both my lads are now married with kids of their own, both successful in their chosen jobs, both home owners, and most importantly both keep in touch, phone, remember birthdays, and visit. ;)