How do you raise a daughter

Are you sure you've never left your computer on showing Arrse while your little cherub of a granddaughter was around?

Nah seriously, she never heard it from me and she never saw it on my computer. I would never ever call her Mum any name like that. Their Mum is a really nice young lady and my kid did more than okay when she trapped him.

Sons or daughters , it's YOUR responsibility to feed , clothe , nurture and protect them .
NOT the State's , or Marcus ******* Rashford's

Last edited:
Nah seriously, she never heard it from me and she never saw it on my computer. I would never ever call her Mum any name like that. Their Mum is a really nice young lady and my kid did more than okay when she trapped him.
I would take a guess that the culprit for the "desert dweller" remark is Dad (your son), probably muttered too loudly one day as he was walking away from some silly argument and inadvertently overheard by the little darling who thought "oh that's good, I must use that one some day".

I speak from similar painful experience.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well for starters get her one of these, in no time at all she will have learned how to use the real thing thus taking the drudgery out of sorting out the wash.

This will also give her focus and training for her future duties. Dont forget you can add to this, such as more cupboards , kids also like splashing around in water so feel free to introduce her to the washing up bowl.
Good luck, act soon start them off young, it’s the way they learn.

084E7355-6CC6-4D64-ADDC-516BB2A162AF.jpeg

I would take a guess that the culprit for the "desert dweller" remark is Dad (your son), probably muttered too loudly one day as he was walking away from some silly argument and inadvertently overheard by the little darling who thought "oh that's good, I must use that one some day".

I speak from similar painful experience.

Nope I don't think it was the kid either, that's not in his nature.

Latest Threads