How do you make a hooky call?

Is it possible to make a call from a UK land line but lead the recipient to believe you are calling from another country , ie a foreign number comes up on the recipients phone display ?

Is it possible to make a call from a UK land line but lead the recipient to believe you are calling from another country , ie a foreign number comes up on the recipients phone display ?
1.Cheating on the wife?

2. telling work your on holiday so you dont have to do a call out?

could always say his other girlfriend found out about her.....or just the truth.. that seems to work on most unless she is a real fruit loop

Theres always one nutter in a couple and the first time i know it wasnt me....dont want to take a chance on a second time... so i can clearly say ..i havent been a fruit loop.( so far)

My theory on divorcee`s is first time you were unlucky , second time you need to question yourself , third time it definitely you who`s crackers, anyway I`m not playing away , I just want a bloody phone service as per my thread.

did it once im not taking a second chance...nope no way....cant he just say feck off dont contact me again, or jusy ignor her blokes are really good at that...

Theres always one nutter in a couple and the first time i know it wasnt me....dont want to take a chance on a second time... so i can clearly say ..i havent been a fruit loop.( so far)
So far!

So there is always the possibility of you turning into some rampant, crazed, psychopathic deranged internet stalking lunatic!

Where do I sign up?

So far!

So there is always the possibility of you turning into some rampant, crazed, psychopathic deranged internet stalking lunatic!

Where do I sign up?
yes there is always a chance..it depends on how someone treats you to mae you turn into a friut loop (if you hadnt been one to start with).....to sign up.............really youd take the chance i might not be even slightly sane?