How do you make a hooky call?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by CptDanjou, Jun 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it possible to make a call from a UK land line but lead the recipient to believe you are calling from another country , ie a foreign number comes up on the recipients phone display ?

2. 1.Cheating on the wife?

2. telling work your on holiday so you dont have to do a call out?

3. Mate trying to shake off an unwanted skutter.

4. Why would you want to?

Unless you want to ring up the lady that ran over your cat!

• Like Like x 2
  5. So cheating on the wife then,and got tired of your little bit on the side!

• Like Like x 1
  6. What like make a call with a US number showing and tell her the CIA are monitoring her driving ?

7. If all else fails!

8. could always say his other girlfriend found out about her.....or just the truth.. that seems to work on most unless she is a real fruit loop

9. You know women who are not fruitloops?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tell her your gay and no longer interested!

11. I could see that going horribly wrong.

12. Theres always one nutter in a couple and the first time i know it wasnt me....dont want to take a chance on a second time... so i can clearly say ..i havent been a fruit loop.( so far)

13. My theory on divorcee`s is first time you were unlucky , second time you need to question yourself , third time it definitely you who`s crackers, anyway I`m not playing away , I just want a bloody phone service as per my thread.

14. did it once im not taking a second chance...nope no way....cant he just say feck off dont contact me again, or jusy ignor her blokes are really good at that...

• Like Like x 1