How do you kill 160,000 turkeys?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Feb 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News

If you ask me, gassing is for poofs and nazis, so the situation is:

You, 160,000 turkeys and the weapon of your choice, what do you use to get the job done?

My vote goes for one of these with thermobaric warheads. Has the added bonus of wiping Bernard Fcuking Matthews off the face of the earth :plotting:
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

a very blunt butter knife and a hand powered food whisk.
  3. A lump hammer, I like the personal approach. :threaten:
  4. Liberal dose of anthrax in the next Liabour Party member's newsletter? Always aim to exceed your target.
  5. Get Chubb, Blondebint, bettymoo, Sven, SLRboy, Chief Two and Dogface to eat them all.

Kills two birds with one stone so to speak.
  6. Put the Home office in charge of it,that should solve the problem
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Could always send them to sely oak where they would catch something really nasty.
    I have always been of the opinion that mass raised birds, pigs, cattle etc using p1ss poor but barely legal husbandry is the biggest cause of animal health scares going!
  8. Mk 3 Spud Gun

9. You will need the following,

conveyer belt
    swimming pool
    27.5 KVA

Bzzzzt... then heat the swimming pool and make a couple of million gallons of turkey soup.
  10. Land at Galipoli...?

Oh, Turkeys.
  11. They can always gobble each other to death, come to think of it....Or as Mrs Driver said after our wedding when discussing the gift of a teasmade machine, 'there's nothing like starting the day with a nice goblin'.
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Aren't the Turkeys overcrowded enough already - that is just plain cruel Rhodie!!!!

I'd like one of these please:

And a very very big truckload of ammo!
  13. Unleash Backstabbin's moonhead with a bottle of tango
  14. Teach them to draw pictures of Mohammed?
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Increase the number of virgins on offer to those that successfully do it themselves.