How do you find out who your speaking to on here without busting PerSec.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigjimdangley, Jan 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wotcha,
    I've got loads of mates who use ARRSE (I think). Without using Hotmail/Facebook/Dii(F) etc to find out their ARRSE names and look for them on here that way, does anyone know if its possible to let people know who I am without compromising the persec of everyone?
  2. Post a photo of your wife's clunge and I'll see if I know you.
  3. Tankie2ndrtr

Tankie2ndrtr Old-Salt Reviewer

You can let people know who you are as thats your choice...

I dont know of any way to search other than if your an Admin...
  4. How about via pm asking if they are who you think they are whilst identifying yourself?
  5. Yes, and it's quite easy. Change your post to read "Hi, my name is Jim Dangley but my highly classified forum name is "bigjimdangley, does anyone know me ?"
  6. If you kill yourself, and give us a bit of notice, the newspapers would tell us. Wear a pink dress, and die at the hands of an Epilady.
  7. Select your mate who you suspect posts here and kill him, if he suddenly stops posting you will.

A. Know it was him and

B. Have an ideal opportunity to "comfort" his wife (or daughter(s), dog etc).
  8. He might have brothers or barely legal teenage sons....
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Bone question of the day winner by OP here.
  10. Sluggy had me tattoo my penis with a barcode so she could recognise it.
  11. [​IMG]
    pity it didn't ran over the edges...

12. No, that was to facilitate payment with her new wireless Chip 'n Pin device.
  13. So,
    Do any of you reckon you know me or what? It's just going to be bone finding everybody's secret identity........
  14. i thought she was using the new Tap & Go™ service.
  15. I haven't seen you on the endangered animals list just yet so you could just go ahead and tell them...unless you are a secret undercover SAS spy.