How do you find out who your speaking to on here without busting PerSec.

Wotcha,
I've got loads of mates who use ARRSE (I think). Without using Hotmail/Facebook/Dii(F) etc to find out their ARRSE names and look for them on here that way, does anyone know if its possible to let people know who I am without compromising the persec of everyone?

Post a photo of your wife's clunge and I'll see if I know you.

How about via pm asking if they are who you think they are whilst identifying yourself?

.......does anyone know if its possible to let people know who I am without compromising the persec of everyone?
Yes, and it's quite easy. Change your post to read "Hi, my name is Jim Dangley but my highly classified forum name is "bigjimdangley, does anyone know me ?"

If you kill yourself, and give us a bit of notice, the newspapers would tell us. Wear a pink dress, and die at the hands of an Epilady.

Select your mate who you suspect posts here and kill him, if he suddenly stops posting you will.

A. Know it was him and

B. Have an ideal opportunity to "comfort" his wife (or daughter(s), dog etc).

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Select your mate who you suspect posts here and kill him, if he suddenly stops posting you will.

A. Know it was him and

B. Have an ideal opportunity to "comfort" his wife (or daughter(s), dog etc).
He might have brothers or barely legal teenage sons....

Sluggy had me tattoo my penis with a barcode so she could recognise it.

Sluggy had me tattoo my penis with a barcode so she could recognise it.
No, that was to facilitate payment with her new wireless Chip 'n Pin device.

So,
Do any of you reckon you know me or what? It's just going to be bone finding everybody's secret identity........

I haven't seen you on the endangered animals list just yet so you could just go ahead and tell them...unless you are a secret undercover SAS spy.

So,
Do any of you reckon you know me or what? It's just going to be bone finding everybody's secret identity........
Just ask the FBI or MI6 ( or whoever is watching us in Russia etc) - they know everyone on here, even to the colour of their underpants/knickers and the blend of coffee they prefer.
I bet they know by now the last man/woman you had "sexual relations" with! (If you don't know the international defination of that ask Monica.)

We're doomed, we're all doomed I tell you!

Just ask the FBI or MI6 ( or whoever is watching us in Russia etc) - they know everyone on here, even to the colour of their underpants/knickers and the blend of coffee they prefer.
I bet they know by now the last man/woman you had "sexual relations" with! (If you don't know the international defination of that ask Monica.)

We're doomed, we're all doomed I tell you!
FSB my dear comrade Punch, two sugars isn't it?

True. Which is why I use a blob of blue tac to cover my web-cam lens-especially on this site.

Right, clues as to my identity:
I'm in the REME
Im 36
I've been in 12 years
I'm in Wales (I'm not Welsh)
I'm on Ren Leave till the 24

Any good?

True. Which is why I use a blob of blue tac to cover my web-cam lens-especially on this site.

Right, clues as to my identity:
I'm in the REME
Im 36
I've been in 12 years
I'm in Wales (I'm not Welsh)
I'm on Ren Leave till the 24

Any good?
Welsh walt.