How do you find out what class a soldier is?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Jan 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Might sound a daft question but I don't know how to do it. Most info I've had on the subject came from ARRSE with another user moaning that XXXX had gained their class 2.

2. They're all working class.

Badoom tish! Thank you, I'm here all week

3. It will be on their PAMPAS(sp) print-out. The one I keep getting asked to verify it's contents, amend and then sign every other month.

I amend it and the next one I get has none of the amendments changed......and so it goes on......

4. PAMPAS ??? I thought all quals were stored on JPA

5. Don't know polar, I do know that it is on that bloody print-out they get me to sign every other month though.

6. JPA - Self Service Manager - Personal Attainments - Competence profile, then select your soldier!

Lists all their courses etc but it works.

7. On a slightly different topic.
    When I was a regular many years ago I did various courses, but they dont seem to be on JPA. How can I prove I did the course? Apparently a course photo is not good enough.

8. No,but the certificates would be. Take them to the RAO and have the spec quals put on JPA.

9. Get your clerks to tell you. It's their job, apart from making tea obviously.

10. Still looking for the certificates. I still have my YTS certifcate from when I was 16, so i'm sure I have them somewhere. If I can't find them is there another option? Imean there must be a record somewhere. Would manning and records be of any use?

11. You are not alone, my class one disappeared along with SAA! however the RAo accepted the photos :D

12. I find that asking them if they prefer football or rugby gives a good idea.

13. They said they couldn't help me

14. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

I was expecting: "I find asking if they are F or G gives a good idea" :wink:

15. Mayfair Mafia or G-Unit ( West Side Boys ) Drive By Posse

ha ha!