How do you find out what class a soldier is?

Might sound a daft question but I don't know how to do it. Most info I've had on the subject came from ARRSE with another user moaning that XXXX had gained their class 2.

It will be on their PAMPAS(sp) print-out. The one I keep getting asked to verify it's contents, amend and then sign every other month.

I amend it and the next one I get has none of the amendments changed......and so it goes on......

Don't know polar, I do know that it is on that bloody print-out they get me to sign every other month though.

JPA - Self Service Manager - Personal Attainments - Competence profile, then select your soldier!

Lists all their courses etc but it works.

polar said:
PAMPAS ??? I thought all quals were stored on JPA
On a slightly different topic.
When I was a regular many years ago I did various courses, but they dont seem to be on JPA. How can I prove I did the course? Apparently a course photo is not good enough.

Get your clerks to tell you. It's their job, apart from making tea obviously.

Still looking for the certificates. I still have my YTS certifcate from when I was 16, so i'm sure I have them somewhere. If I can't find them is there another option? Imean there must be a record somewhere. Would manning and records be of any use?

polar said:
Might sound a daft question but I don't know how to do it.
I find that asking them if they prefer football or rugby gives a good idea.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Bravo_Bravo said:
polar said:
Might sound a daft question but I don't know how to do it.
I find that asking them if they prefer football or rugby gives a good idea.
I was expecting: "I find asking if they are F or G gives a good idea" :wink:

Mayfair Mafia or G-Unit ( West Side Boys ) Drive By Posse

ha ha!

Filius_nullius said:
polar said:
When I was a regular many years ago I did various courses, but they dont seem to be on JPA. How can I prove I did the course? Apparently a course photo is not good enough.
Photos are generally taken near the beginning of the course, just before half a dozen people get RTU'd.

Filius_nullius said:
polar said:
Your Coy Clerk should hold your P-File that has a hard copy of all courses and training you have done

JPA or P file or just ask him.

The End.

Its the class 2 soldier I'm interested in - class 1 and 3 are easily identifiable. I've found it difficult to find evidence they have attained this, its not on their pay statements anymore. Plus they don't attend a course to get this class like I did (not sure if I did an official course).

It would help if I had copies of workbooks but when my unit merged they didn't come with our new subunit