How do you fair on the pull-o-meter?

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Snips, Aug 7, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not as good as yours :(
  2. 89%! Not too bad. I hope.
  3. wow - you must be a real babe-magnet Verdi!! :p :p :p
  4. mine was 57% chance of pulling - probably why I'm still single. ;)
  5. It's the grey hair I reckon ;)
  6. 73% but its all a bit modern for me.
  7. 57! Did you leave the hotel!? Your're probably only single cos most of the civvy's you meet are scared of warry chicks :-*
  8. Verdi - you do sound like a babe magnet with that greying bonce of yours - care to post a piccie of yourself?
    Or you can send it to me privately, then I can either confirm or deny my suspicions. ;)
  9. If I can work one out I want one in return! As long as you aren't REALLT disappointed with mine and laugh at me. I mean I am 82 ;) when I sort one I'll PM it to you.
  10. Well if we're all going to start sending piccies out, I've got mine somewhere.....

Mind you, I can't find the bit on photoshop, that paints the black letterbox over me visage....

Maybe one of our Secret Air Soldiering colleagues can tell me? lol

PtP  ;D
  11. but all the photos of you PTP have you wearing a bag over your head anyway!

So no need for photoshop  ;D ;D
  12. That's a Shamag u cheeky bint  ;D
  13. Putting a bag on your head can be very sexy to the females out there, but maybe choose a colour other than pink next time :)
  14. Git  ;)

I'll have you know, the current Ms.PtP is a Claire Forlani lookalike, rocket scientist and crap around Vodka.

You really have to see 2 drunken women, arrrrrrrrogggging at each other, with me piggy-in-the-middle and SB tired and emotional, lecturing me on the finer points of my future relationship with said forlani double. Jesus.

*Hic* "I love him SB -waiiilllll"

"I know you do Bab, you hear that u arrsehole?"

"What the hell did I do SB?"

"I'm just warning you, oi you bar bloke, another beer, no, make that 2"
    Gawd  :-[

Anyway the 'em and weep-85%

You know what you want, and have your evening planned out to the last detail as to just how you’re going to get it. But that’s just the problem - you’re just not spontaneous enough. Relax, be yourself, and you will naturally become even more attractive. its easy!

....and me slung like a best-at-fair, prize-winning-yak too  ;D