How do you attach a poppy?

#1
Sorry for being a thick $hit!! I've noticed a lot of avatars with poppies attached, how do you do this? any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
#5
I am in the same conondrum too. Can somebody help me out? Please? The-Lord-Flasheart, this is no time for some witty comment. Can I get a poppy?
 
#7
D_D, have downloaded a GI edit program, and will have a crack at it morgen fruh, alfs weed again.
 
#8
still21inmymind said:
D_D, have downloaded a GI edit program, and will have a crack at it morgen fruh, alfs weed again.
Didn't understand a damn word you said but if it doesn't mean my bending over with my pants around my ankles, I will assume you mean well. :D
 
#9
Devil_Dog said:
still21inmymind said:
D_D, have downloaded a GI edit program, and will have a crack at it morgen fruh, alfs weed again.
Didn't understand a damn word you said but if it doesn't mean my bending over with my pants around my ankles, I will assume you mean well. :D
 
#10
the_butler said:
Devil_Dog said:
still21inmymind said:
D_D, have downloaded a GI edit program, and will have a crack at it morgen fruh, alfs weed again.
Didn't understand a damn word you said but if it doesn't mean my bending over with my pants around my ankles, I will assume you mean well. :D
Thanks dude. Now, pour me a drink. :D
 
#11
Devil_Dog said:
the_butler said:
Devil_Dog said:
still21inmymind said:
D_D, have downloaded a GI edit program, and will have a crack at it morgen fruh, alfs weed again.
Didn't understand a damn word you said but if it doesn't mean my bending over with my pants around my ankles, I will assume you mean well. :D
Thanks dude. Now, pour me a drink. :D
 
#12
ARRRGGHHH!! It says the avatar must be less than 10KB! What to do??

BTW, I am completely illeterate (well, I might as well be when it comes to these contraptions they call computers.)

I beg for your patience.
 
#13
Devil_Dog said:
ARRRGGHHH!! It says the avatar must be less than 10KB! What to do??

BTW, I am completely illeterate (well, I might as well be when it comes to these contraptions they call computers.)

I beg for your patience.
DD go to the site issues forum (wear your poppy with pride thread) post your avatar on there and some nice IT whizzkid will do it for you :D
 
#14
Can't understand it because the photo you are using for your avatar is bigger.
See image for details.
 
#16

Similar threads

Latest Threads