Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we get our country back?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Buy a shotgun, lots of carts, a tonne of comfy bum, pasta and pasta bake, then hide under the bed and hope it all goes away.

Isn't Dads Army getting harder and harder to find since they are all being moved to Brit Box the new BBC & ITV rival to Netflix so they can charge you again to watch them

Ref Zulu saw an old interview with Michael Caine on American t.v.
He said Zulu flopped in the states as the Americans weren't keen on the British shooting blacks.
Ho the irony, the irony!

Buy a shotgun, lots of carts, a tonne of comfy bum, pasta and pasta bake, then hide under the bed and hope it all goes away.

Apart from the shotgun I'm doing that anyway in case the current restrictive lockdown regulations where I live become more challenging

3 months supplies of everything necessary, if you count like long life milk and enough flour to last for months to make bread

When all this was going on my Ancestors were 1. living in a hedge by a field 2. Living in squalor in the East End of London even though employed too poor to eat properly . you can shove the old England where the sun dont shine .

As for the poverty , it was all that bastard Gladstone's fault .
Bloody Liberals ....

Yokel

LE
That was, mostly, the Red Army

Could the Soviets have coped without the shipments of materials and equipment from Britain and the US? Also a couple of million German troops would have been available to fight on the Eastern front. The Bomber offensive tied up huge amounts of German manpower and industrial production.

More accurately the German’s tactic of blitzkrieg failed in such a vast country.The Germans also underestimated the Russian resolve.

The Rasputitsa didn't help either

Slime

LE
Do as I say, not as I do? ;)

Or, in this case, call me by my dad’s name and not my own name :)
Poor old Martin Luther King, he always gets the blame for what his son said or did.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
The problem:

So Democracy has failed. Our wheels of state are failing. The media is against us. I dread to think where we will be in 20 years time. Do I just need to accept that my children and I are now undesirables, simply because we are English and white? Do I need to find a minority to belong to? Do I need to put on a dress and cut my dick off? I don't belong to any of the 'protected' groups - no one has my back.

So what to do? How do we stop the fifth column that threatens so many of us that don't have a 'little club' to belong to?
Move to New Zealand

He said Zulu flopped in the states as the Americans weren't keen on the British shooting blacks.
Or as they call it there, "Impersonating a policeman."

Yokel

LE
The same Martin Luther King who repeatedly cheated on his wife (40+ times)

Does that make the views he expressed any less valid or his cause any less just?

As for the general question - it is your country and your society so fight for it. Stand up for things like treating everyone fairly, do your best to be a good citizen and not a bystander, say no to identity politics, and act with integrity.

Latest Threads