Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do We Create a Fairer Society? (Without destroying everything)

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
To answer the OP, 'We' don't. The British citizens bent on some sort of agenda of destruction need to grow up and start helping the Country recover from C19, not claim they are some sort of historic victims.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
You can never have a fully integrated society if one part of the society is treated differently than another based on their skin colour.

And, by the same token, you can never have a fully integrated society if one part insists on being treated differently based on skin colour (or religion).

It’s quite simple. Tell the BAME community to stop playing the victim.

Opportunities are aplenty in the UK. If you want it you can get it. Don’t sit on your asses complaining about victimisation when it’s not handed to you on a plate.

Oh and stop stabbing each other.

How do we create a fairer society without destroying everything?

Black Lives Matters has traction because most BAMES believe they are impacted by racism and It would ridiculous to deny it.

It’s undoubtedly true that BAMES are more likely (than the average indigenous population) to have confrontational encounters with the police and other authorities.

This is also true of ‘white trash’. Many of them have confrontational encounters with authorities.

Of course the reason that many people have confrontational encounters with the police is that they are breaking the law or are themselves confrontational when they encounter the police.

It was reported recently that the UK has one of the worst records of social mobility. It doesn’t matter how aspirational or how ambitious people at the bottom are they are unlikely to claw their way up - legally at least.

All societies can be reformed. How do we reform society to make it fairer for all.
The UK is probably the fairest country in the world hence thousands of immigrants trying to get here and not stay anywhere in Europe, we are too fair and too soft , if you dont like the UK then fcuk off somewhere else.

The same also goes for white trash who experience much the issues.
White Trash. I love it when leftie Guardian types say that to make themselves look moraly superior. Always seems both snobbish and racist to me. They wouldn't say 'black trash', although I have met many in Brent who would fit that description. Just as I came across many in Hayes (twinned with Hades) who fitted the description of white trash. (not having a go at you by the way)

Last edited:
White Trash. I love it when leftie Guardian types say that to make themselves look moraly superior. Always seems both snobbish and racist to me. They wouldn't say 'black trash', although I have met many in Brent who would fit that description. Just as I came across many in Hayes (twinned with Hades) who fitted the description of white trash. (not having a o at you by the way)

You travel the less salubrious parts of 'Middlesex' ! When I were a boy, London stopped at the East Acton Roundabout (Savoy Circus). The nearest I would go to Brent was, the Ace Cafe ! Hayes was quite upmarket at one time, but then again so was Southall, back in the 'olden times' ! :mrgreen:

You travel the less salubrious parts of 'Middlesex' ! When I were a boy, London stopped at the East Acton Roundabout (Savoy Circus). The nearest I would go to Brent was, the Ace Cafe ! Hayes was quite upmarket at one time, but then again so was Southall, back in the 'olden times' ! :mrgreen:
I didn't travel them voluntarily as I was wearing a blue suit. The last time Hayes was upmarket was in Roman times. I would sooner be in Harlesden than Hayes. Whenever in the world or UK I see somewhere that it a shithole I always compare it to Hayes. Portsmouth reminds me of being Hayes by the sea.

Well you obviously can’t replace a 4 year apprenticeship with a six month course. You can save an enormous amount of money though by going ahead and trying to. Many apprenticeships, particularly in the building industry in the wet trades such as bricklaying and plastering were run by local authorities.

At the stroke of a pen, the government changed the future of many thousands of youngsters by abolishing all those schemes run by local authorities. When I was a young man back in the 1970’s, there were two principal routes into employment for most people. One was to just go out and get a job. Employment was mostly easy to obtain and once you had decided what you wanted to try, you would have a look around and usually get a job. The money often wasn’t great but that went up with experience.

The second route was through an apprenticeship. The money was usually fairly poor for the duration of the apprenticeship and you had to knuckle down and do as you were told. Once you had finished the apprenticeship though, things changed quite substantially. Your wages went up considerably and you now possessed certified skills that would see you do well for the rest of your working life.

It wasn’t just local authorities that ran apprentice schemes either. British Gas and all the other major utility companies had apprentice schemes. In fact, a huge amount of companies had apprentice schemes and the government would have been subsidising those schemes.

By withdrawing government support, Thatchers government consigned much the youth of the day to either unemployment or a future in low paid unskilled work. The stage was set for youngsters to enter a career filling supermarket shelves or all sorts of other kinds of low paid work with either very little or no future prospects at all.

In fact, the employment market was turned completely around on it’s head for everybody. Something that curiously, many of those who’s personal prospects nosedived because of these changes, seemed unable to appreciate and they obligingly like lemmings looked for the nearest cliff!
Don't be silly, the major factor here is government interference, local authorities have no business running trades, their business is emptying the bins, and paying plod to patrol instead of waiting in the naafi for some thing to kick off. The decline in tried and tested methods of training tradesmen had more to do with marxist twats who couldn't wire a plug getting their knickers in a twist about people who got paid even more than Scargill trying to manage industries that the left needed to destroy in order to foment the revolution.

White Trash. I love it when leftie Guardian types say that to make themselves look moraly superior. Always seems both snobbish and racist to me. They wouldn't say 'black trash', although I have met many in Brent who would fit that description. Just as I came across many in Hayes (twinned with Hades) who fitted the description of white trash. (not having a o at you by the way)
The Guardian has form for opposing Lincoln's republicans and their attempts to end slavery, the Guardian must fall, and anybody who reads it is facilitating historical racism....fact.

I'd like to build the world a home and furnish it with love.

Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves.
you are buggsy....who knew?

How do we create a fairer society without destroying everything?

Black Lives Matters has traction because most BAMES believe they are impacted by racism and It would ridiculous to deny it.

It’s undoubtedly true that BAMES are more likely (than the average indigenous population) to have confrontational encounters with the police and other authorities.

This is also true of ‘white trash’. Many of them have confrontational encounters with authorities.

Of course the reason that many people have confrontational encounters with the police is that they are breaking the law or are themselves confrontational when they encounter the police.

It was reported recently that the UK has one of the worst records of social mobility. It doesn’t matter how aspirational or how ambitious people at the bottom are they are unlikely to claw their way up - legally at least.

All societies can be reformed. How do we reform society to make it fairer for all.

It's very simple, really. The process begins by acknowledging that we need to stop rewarding B while hoping for A (https://www.ou.edu/russell/UGcomp/Kerr.pdf). Are you sitting comfortably, children? Let us begin.

1. Remove all state "rewards" for dysfunction, e.g. bastardy, sickness, victimhood, etc. Pay a universal basic income, if you must, but, after that, zilch, nothing, nada, rien.

2. Wind down the Unreality Mob - schoolteachers, academics, the BLM crowd. Make them earn their living honestly. End state funding either for all degrees, or for degrees outside STEM subjects.

3. Prosecute criminality vigorously and punish it severely - imprisonment should be a deeply unpleasant experience and an inevitable one for any career criminal.

4. Arm respectable people - yes, give guns to the goodies. Make killing burglars and robbers a duty rather than a liability.

5. Learn from Singapore.

Simples, really.

Are Singaporeans armed?

Latest Threads