• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How do the Army check Body fat%at ADSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biscuits_AB

No, it's generally chins or bellies. Any more than one of each is a reliable indication that you're a fat c*nt.

They chop you in half (through your waistline) using dental floss and use a piece of string with knots tied in at 25.4mm intervals. They count the knots and perform some sort of calulatory jiggery pokery using an abacus and runestones.

Then multiply by 100.

*Note* If you squirm during the chopping process you have to join the RAF...Likewise if you're fat.

B

Biscuits_AB

Smiler_1985 said:
Dunno but I know most gyms/hospitals use electrical impedance stuff so maybe its a combination of several methods. Really dunno
Well. That settles that then. He doesn't know.

Because, I know exactly what they use hospital/gym wise and even tho i dont know the Army's preferred method its seemed worth posting. Considering nobody else bothered to try and answer in a helpful manner

Try reading the ADSC thread or even doing a search. This topic has been covered many times.

Billboard stop asking bone questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads