How do I?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Are you serious? 8O

Which bit do you plan on blowing up? A self-wound alternator? A dodgy home-made rectifier?

Seriously, if your alternator is knacked, go buy a new one.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Ah, penny drops, you mean producing an animated graphic.

A gif animator does basic animations, for more complex look towards Macromedia for one of their solutions. A number of similar open source variants are probably available as well.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
MuddyMettle said:
Fugly said:
Why make it? Just nick that one!

Who said that? :D
Just tried that, how the hell do you save it to the hard drive?

Cheers
*cough*

Although you can't right-click it and save, if you go to your temporary Internet files folder (C:\Documents and Settings\(your username)\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files) - it will be in there. Sort by type to isolate Shockwave flash objects.

*cough*

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
On a serious note, If you do half-inch it, don't forget to credit the source on your presentation. A small line at the bottom of the slide with the website address should suffice.

Fugly said:
On a serious note, If you do half-inch it, don't forget to credit the source on your presentation. A small line at the bottom of the slide with the website address should suffice.
like fugly says credit the source, the file is called chargingdiagram[1].swf

would attach it but swf is not allowed plus it would be naughty

Thank you all,

But i give up, i can't find the off line box, and there is nothing in the TEMP folder.
I am so happy i have VISTA now.

Thanks again.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Temporary Internet Files are in a different location on Vista than XP.

Path escapes me at the moment. Have a quick google for it - also load it using Explorer, not Firefox - Temp internet files for Firefox are in yet another location!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
To view temporary Internet files

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Settings.

In the Settings dialog box, click View files.

Latest Threads